'smile' (Bill Kaulitz)

Im not a very social person, Im quite shy and i never really talk that much.
I never really smile either but nobody notices that because im basically invisible to most people, except for this one boy. Bill Kaulitz. Hes been trying to talk to me for awhile now and make me smile but i keep brushing him off, I feel bad doing so though cause he seems like a sweet and caring person.

*Bills pov*

'Today is gonna be the day that i get Y/N to smile and have an actual conversation with me' I think to myself as i walk into school, instantly my eyes fall onto Y/N.
She has her hair in a loose bun today and shes wearing slightly baggy jeans with an oversized shirt, Shes so pretty.
I must admit that i have developed a small crush on her overtime, I just cant help it. Her eyes are so gorgeous and her voice is so soft, The way her hair falls perfectly and looks good no matter how messy it could be. Shes practically perfect.

I walk upto her and tap her shoulder, she turns around and im met with her gorgeous face.

"Hello Y/N! How are you today?" I ask her in hope of her actually talking to me for more than a couple seconds,

"Ah, hello. Im good, how are you?" she asks back and i cant help but smile,

"Im good too, so i was thinking..maybe you'd like to hangout after school?" After i say that she just looks at me seeming a little confused.

*End of Bills pov*

'Why would he want to hangout with me?' I think to myself but then i realise im just staring at him with a puzzled look,

"Im actually busy, im so sorry"
I lied, i didnt want to lie but what else could i do? If i told him i just didn't want to hangout with him he might've taken it the wrong way, as if i hated him or something. He looks disappointed and sad but he still says that its okay, this makes me feel even worse for turning him down.

As the day goes on Bill has been talking to me non stop, he keeps making random jokes, talking about his favorite things then asking about mine. It is kind of cute to see him happily ramble on and on to me about stuff he really likes, but i still didnt pay him much attention.

*TIME SKIP*

I was laying in bed, bored, I couldnt stop thinking about how bill kept trying to talk to me. Should i just give in and become friends with him? I asked myself quietly, I decided not to overthink it and go out for a walk. It was getting kind of dark out but i didnt mind, I got changed into some baggy jeans and a baggy hoodie with converses before heading outside.

The cold breeze hit my face immediately but it felt nice, i started to walk around until i reached the park where i sat down on a bench, admiring the stars.

"I thought you were busy" A voice says from behind me, I immediately turn around and see bill, I think for a second. 'you know what..i might aswell just give in and become friends with him' I then scoot over a bit for him to sit next to me which he gladly does.

"I was, but now im not." i say as i turn to look at him, hes already looking at me. He just smiles and nods as he leans back on the bench,

"What are you doing out so late anyways?" He asks, seeming genuinely curious. I shrug and look back at the stars,

"Nothing really..just wanted to go for a walk" i say calmly as i take a small breath in, "wanna join?" i turn to look at him as i ask that. He smiles widely almost immediately after i ask him to join, he nods eagerly and stands up, I stand up after him and we start walking around the park, talking about anything and everything. It felt nice to finally feel comfortable with somebody.

*Bills pov*

Y/N was finally having a real conversation with me and I was so happy, We continued to walk around while chatting when suddenly she took my arm. I looked at her confused and then she started to drag me somewhere, When she finally stopped pulling on my arm i looked around and realised she had taken me to this really pretty spot with trees and flowers surrounding us aswell as a little cliff with a small river under it. It was beautiful. I looked at her and smiled as she sat down on the small cliff, her feet dangling off the edge. I sat down with her and we both just stared into the sky. I look over and just stare at her, Her eyes glistening under the moonlight and her skin glowing from it aswell. Her hair slightly flowing with the gentle breeze as she leaned back on her elbows,

"Your so pretty, Y/N.." I say outloud, she just looks at me with wide eyes. I realise that i had said it outloud and go a bright shade of pink in embarrassment. I look down at my hands when suddenly i hear the sweetest and prettiest laugh, I immediately turn to look at her again and my heart skips a beat.

Shes smiling..

Her smile was so genuine. It made me melt. The way her lips curled perfectly into the sweetest smile, The way she bares her teeth as she laughs, Her small dimples. Everything about her drew me in and seeing her smile for the first time made me feel warm inside.

She had the prettiest smile I had ever seen and somehow it made me feel calm, Her laugh was soft aswell and it gave me butterflies. I was totally mesmerized by her.

I think i fell inlove the moment i saw that smile.