'Still not friends' (Tom Kaulitz)

Im Y/N L/N, top model for victoria secret despite only being 19, almost 20. Ive been modeling since i was 13, not for anything big, just for a couple small brands. Once i turned 15 though i got recognized more and eventually started modeling for magazines and bigger brands and doing runway shows, Then eventually i got into acting as well. I acted in a few movies that became a big hit and i even became the face of dior, Which was huge for my career and helped me become one of the most well known models in the world. I began modeling for Victoria Secret when i was 16, Almost 17 and thats when i became extremely famous for being victoria secrets new, hot, young model. As my modeling and acting career grew, i met many amazing people, Most of them being celebrities from award shows or photoshoots. But the best people ive met so far are Tokio Hotel. I met them when i was 16 and we've all been close friends ever since, Except me and Tom. For some reason he never really liked me, yet i was always nice to him. But one day, when i was looking at the bands studio i picked up a guitar, not knowing that it was toms favorite one and i accidentally dropped it. It ended up with a huge dent in the bottom and a massive chip on the side, When i told tom he freaked out and went crazy on me, But then he went to far and called me a slut as well as many other rude things. I instantly snapped and screamed back at him which turned into a heated argument, He ended up slapping me and from that moment on i hated him. He hates me as well and complains whenever i come over, Teases me and says rude things, Pushes my buttons but i ignore him most of the time.

I was going over to the twins house to hangout with Bill today, Although a part of me wanted to cancel or hangout somewhere else because i was really not in the mood to deal with Tom today.
I ignored that part of me though and continued to get ready. I had already done my makeup and hair which was pretty basic since i was only hanging out with Bill, Now i was choosing my outfit but was kind of struggling. I always dress up, Whether im doing absolutely nothing or not, i have to dress up or make my outfit look stylish even if its just some comfy clothes. As i struggled to think of an outfit my eyes landed on my green low waisted mini skirt. I smirked and pulled them out, throwing them onto my bed. I then remembered this one top i had bought a while ago, It was a black mesh halter top and i had never worn it before, at least not until now. I searched through all my tops until i finally found it and threw it onto my bed as well. For shoes i decided to go with some black platform heels, hoping it would all look good together, and it did.

 For shoes i decided to go with some black platform heels, hoping it would all look good together, and it did

*YOUR OUTFIT EXCEPT THE SHIRT IS A DARK BLACK LIKE THE BAG*

As i admired myself in the mirror i couldnt help but smirk, I was obsessed with the way i looked. I knew i was gorgeous and nobody could tell me otherwise. Just at that moment my phone began to ring,

"Hello?" I hum into the phone as i stare at myself in the mirror,

"Hey N/N! Are you almost here?" Bill said excitedly from the other line,

"Oh yes! I'll be over in 10, see ya soon bill! Love you" I hum as i finally start making my way down stairs, grabbing my handbag and my keys as i rush outside. I hang up as i get into my car, Immediately turning the radio on.
Dirrty by Christina Aguilera began playing and i put it on full volume, Singing along.