'Regret' (Tom Kaulitz)

Im a famous model, Y/N L/N. Im also friends with Tokio hotel, like really close friends. Especially Tom, I kinda have a thing for him and i mean who wouldnt? And for the past few months we've been flirting, A lot. We arent exactly dating but more like friends with benefits, Although from the amount of times weve been caught in public together like hugging or getting really close or something everyone except the rest of the band seems to think we are a thing.

I was laying in bed watching tv, I was extremely bored. Normally i would ask the guys to come over but at the moment they couldn't, They went on tour. It had been a month since the boys had to leave but they all message every day and bill calls me every single night and morning aswell. Since they left I hadnt really gone out, i missed them to much and felt to sad to get out of bed but they would be back tomorrow and i couldnt wait.

I continued just watching tv when out of nowhere my other friend, Gwen, Busted through my door scaring the shit out of me. I immediately jumped from my bed and let out a loud gasp,

"God Gwen! you scared me!" i huff out as she just stands there,

"Sorry Y/N but you HAVE to see this" She says in an angry tone, i raise and eyebrow as im slightly confused. She chucked her phone at me and i looked at it, My heart drops immediately.

I stare at the picture of Tom and some random blonde with barely any clothes on, She was on his lap with her face buried in his neck while he was holding her waist smirking. My eyes immediately darted to the comments after i had processed the photo,

User52371509: Shes so lucky!!

Kammryn001: What about Y/N?

Zoobeedoo: I wish I was her fr

Lukezaza00: Is he cheating on Y/N?

I turned her phone off and threw it back to her, I was so upset. Ofcourse I was jealous about that girl and tom, but i didnt have a reason to. After all me and tom werent dating, But i thought he actually liked me? I thought we had something going on but apparently not.
I dont want to feel like this about somebody that didnt even belong to me, i need a distraction.

...

"How about we go out tonight?" I asked Gwen with a raised eyebrow to which she nods eagerly and smiles. We both rush over to my closet and pick out outfits, Gwen picked out a jean skirt and a tight long sleeved top. She put on boots and a studded belt and showed off the strings of her thong.
I then picked out my outfit. I chose a red tight backless mini dress with knee high boots. We both looked hot.

*TIME SKIP*

We walked through the paparazzi, ignoring their questions about my modeling and about tom as we rushed inside. Immediately im hit with the smell of sweat and alcohol, gross.
But whatever, I was here to have fun and get tom off my mind not complain about the odor.

Gwen goes to the dance floor and i go to the bar. I squeezed through the small crowd of people grinding against eachother and dancing harshly, heading towards the bar. As i finally reach it i huff out when i sit down which causes the guy next to me to turn towards me.

"You good?" he asks, his voice is deep and husky. I just smile and nod,

"Yeah just kind of regretting coming to this club."

He smirks and raises an eyebrow,

"Well, I for one am glad you came.. because if you didnt i wouldnt of been able to meet you." He looks me up and down, I blush deeply and smirk back at him.

A couple drinks later i could feel myself now slurring over my words, i was still talking to the same guy as before. I must admit that he is attractive. His messy black hair and his piercing blue eyes, His light freckles and eyebrow piercing were extremely hot to me. I mustve gone blank or something because one minute i remember just chatting to him and the next minute we were making out in his car, Not than i minded through.