'Nothing lasts forever' (Bill Kaulitz)

Me and Bill were best friends our entire childhood until my 16th birthday, when Bill had asked me out. From that day on we dated and we were the perfect couple, We never fought or got mad at eachother and we never ever left eachothers sides.

It was me and Bills one year anniversary and he had planned this huge surprise for me which i was excited about, I knew it had to be something amazing. He always went full out for our anniversaries to prove how much he really did love me which i thought was super cute and to make it better he gets me the perfect gift each time and it makes me fall deeper in love with him knowing how much effort he really puts into all this.
He had texted me earlier today that he wanted me to meet him at his house, 8 pm sharp. It was now 6 pm and i had decided i would start getting ready since i want to look perfect, so i started off with a quick shower, After i had finished showering i headed to my vanity and blasted some music for me to get ready to. The first song that played was Sk8ter boy by Avril Lavigne who was one of my favorite singers, besides Bill of course. I squealed excitedly while the song started and i immediately got hyped up.
As i started straightening my hair once it had dried fully, I sang along to the song loudly while finishing straightening my hair.

"She had a pretty face but her head was up in space, She needed to come back down to earth"

I sung loudly, trying to hit the entire note on 'earth' but failing miserably as i had ran out of breath, which made me laugh at myself for sounding so bad.
I had finally finished my hair and moved onto my makeup, I wanted to do a simple makeup look because i felt like it would suit my dress more than a bold makeup look.

*YOUR MAKEUP*

*YOUR MAKEUP*

Once i had finished my makeup i smiled at myself in the mirror, admiring my own beauty. After minute or two of admiring myself i finally left my vanity and walked to my drawers, I picked out some casual black laced underwear with a matching bra. I knew Bill liked this set so of course i wore it just incase, I then chucked the set on my bed before making my way over to my closet. As i opened it i was met with many of my gorgeous dresses but i already knew which one i would be wearing tonight, I was going to wear the dress that Bill had gotten me for my birthday this year since i hadnt worn it yet, atleast not infront of him. Once i finally found it and pulled it off of the rack in my closet i began staring at it in awe, It was one of the most beautiful dresses i had ever seen. It was long, tight but in a baggy way, with half of the dress being mesh fabric and the other half being velvet fabric along with some lace on the outline of the dress.

 It was long, tight but in a baggy way, with half of the dress being mesh fabric and the other half being velvet fabric along with some lace on the outline of the dress