Epilogue

Two years have past and Malik has now grown into an awesome older brother. Malik sits on his grandfather's lap as Damian brings Fawke over to me.

Damian and I have been married now for a year, and we were celebrating today with all of our loved ones.

Donna and Conner now have a daughter of their own that is a year old. Sam is her name, and she and Malik are already quite the trouble making duo.

Damian sits beside me, kissing my cheek. I turn to him and smile, enjoying every second of this.

"I am so glad I met you at that ball," Damian whispered as everyone seemed to be in conversation with each other.

"Me too," I leaned into him.

"I can't imagine my life without you," he kisses my ear. "I can't imagine never finding you."

"But you found me," I assured him, wanting to stay positive. "You always find me."

"That I do," he seems proud of that fact. "That I do, beloved."

"What do you think about getting out of here?"
I smirked, wanting some alone time with my husband.

"Wanting to give the boys a sister?" Damian smirks.

Ever since Fawke, Damian has been obsessed with the idea of having a daughter. He constantly brings it up, evening getting the boys to try and convince me.

"What is it with you wanting to have another kid," I sigh. "We already have two perfectly good ones."

"And I want at least ten," he whispers mischievously in my ear.

"Damian," I blushed, embarrassed by the idea of having so many kids. He started having this breading kink thing ever since Malik, and he is constantly trying to convince me to try for another now that Fawke is five months old.

"You know you want to," he teased.

And I didn't hate the idea. I have always wanted to be a mother. Growing up I dreamed of having a house full of little kids running around. After a while I never thought it possible but now that I am with Damian... I have a chance to make my dreams come true.

"Fine," I signed. "Get someone to watch the kids for tonight." I stood up and handed Damian Fawke.

"Donna and Conner already volunteered," Damian's smile grew as he had planned this all along and knew I would give in.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the cake table, wanting something sweet before being whisked away for the night.

Donna took Fawke from Damian and gave me a wink before ushering Sam and Malik follow her back to their rooms.

Damian came over, finishing my last bite of cake before taking my hand and leading me back to our chambers.

"Damian," I said outside the door.

"Yes," he turned to me.

"I love you," I smiled. "And I am so glad that fate brought us together."

"We are both lucky that the Moon Goddess above chose me our paths to cross," he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Now ending talking," he smirked. "Let's go make a baby."