44 | Made For Me

*Now playing - Don't Blame
Me by Taylor Swift*

"I'm starting to get jealous," Hyunjin says, looking at my ring. "When is Seungmin going to grow some balls and propose to me" He whines.

"You do realize it took the guy years to actually grow a pair and put this ring on our finger, right?" Felix tells him.

Hyunjin's eyes widen "Holy shit, does that mean I have to wait years?"

I felt a hand on the small of my back and I looked over my shoulder to Jisung who gave me a small kiss on my cheek, making the blood to rush there.

"It's so cute, I hate it," Hyunjin says.

I shyly put space between us, "Minho" I turned to look to Valerie who looked nervous to approach me "Can we talk?"

I looked at Jisung and he was now wrapped in a conversation with the others. I look back at her and nod, motioning to the backyard.

I take a seat on a chair and she does the same, "I'm sorry"

"No, I'm sorry" I apologize to her, "I blamed you a lot when none of it was your fault and I guess I just didn't want to admit the truth, and the truth is that you were there for Jisung when I couldn't be"

Valerie frowns "Don't beat yourself up for that, everyone knows that if you had the opportunity to be there you would be"

"Yeah, I would've," I said, "I would've risked my life for him, to know he was safe but instead I was held here" I motioned around the backyard, "And for the first fucking time ever I prayed and hoped someone or something heard me to protect him—to send him back here and into my arms but—"

"And he's here, back and in your arms Minho"

I furrow my brows "You know what I mean"

"Everything you two went through to get here is what built your relationship into what it is today. The good and the bad, that's what makes y'all strong and that's how you can tell that there is real love there"

I look away and bite at my bottom lip, thinking about her words. I hear the door open and the loudness joins us outside.

"There they are"

I watch Jisung walk over to us and he leans down to give me a small kiss "Wandering off?"

I shake my head "Never"

-

My lips were on his as we stumbled through the house that we finally settled into. "Devany brings her stuff tomorrow"

I pull away and grab his hand "Then we better make the most of it" I said pulling him up the stairs and to the room.

His lips were on mine again and I pulled at his shirt, wanting it off and he happily obliged. He tried to do the same but I pulled away and shook my head "Get on the bed"

Jisung's brows rose but he let me take control, sitting on the bed and I removed my shirt "Pants off" I heard his chuckle lowly as he did just that.

I walk to the dresser and grab something I had out there on our move. I turn to him and walk to him as he watches me.

I stand in front of him and his hand runs up my thighs "I'll let you play all you want just as long as I get to fuck you by the end of it"

My mouth watered at his dirty words, I leaned down to his ear "Yes Daddy"

I notice him tense up and before he can say anything, I push him to lie down and his eyes watch my every move. I remove my jeans before climbing onto him, straddling his waist and leaning down.

Capturing his lips and immediately his tongue invaded my mouth. His hands go to my ass and I pull away, only for him to chase after my lips but didn't succeed.

I kissed down his chest and I felt his eyes on me. As I scooted lower my kisses turned into my tongue gliding down his toned torso. Getting to his waistband, I pull them down.

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

I take him into my mouth, I wanted to taste him before I let him fuck me. I heard him groan so I didn't waste time and his dick hit the back of my throat, sending his finger to my hair as he grips it harshly.

I moan at the pleasurable pain. Taking him until I couldn't, pulling away for air and he looked down at me in a daze "That mouth of yours is sinful darling"

I smile and grab the bottle I had gotten from the drawer, his eyes go to it curiously. Opening the bottle and pouring it onto his chest.

He inhaled as the oil hit his chest. I threw it somewhere in the room and let my hands smear it over his perfect body, my lips find his neck.

I kiss and nip at the skin before my hands go there and wrap around his neck, he watches me seductively.

"You don't know how badly I'm holding myself back from pinning you down on top of this mattress and fucking you senseless"

I hum and let my oiled hand grab his dick, pumping it and making him shut up. His groans turned me on and I held myself back.

It was like he noticed how much this turned me on because before I knew it my back met the mattress and he was kissing my body. Marking up my chest and I let him.

I let out a small relief as he touched my body, His body glistened from the oil and I went to touch him but he slapped my hand away "My turn darling"

I whine and squirm from under him and he kisses me, his chest meeting mine and I know the oil rubbed onto my skin as I grind onto him and make me groan lowly.

He kisses my jaw, before grabbing it harshly and whispering in my ear "You belong to me Minho" He tells me, "Your body is mine. Made for me. For me to fuck and tease"

I breath heavily as I felt his hot breath on my ear "Then show me how forever this is"

Jisung pulls away and stares at me for a second before grabbing my legs and hosting them up, my eyes looking over his naked body. 'Just fuck me already' I wanted to scream to him but I watch him grab a pillow and put it under my hips before he ran his oiled fingers over my hole.

I inhaled as I felt three fingers enter me. He didn't have to prep me as he already took me in the shower this morning but I knew he never liked to take a chance—he never wanted to hurt me.

"I'm fine," I said, and he knew what I meant, "I want your dick in me not your fingers"

"Your dirty mouth always surprises me darling" He hovers over me "It's so fucking sexy"

"I'm sexier when you fuck into me and I'm screaming your name"

Jisung groans at my words and he lines himself up before pushing into me. I moan loudly and grab onto his shoulders.

He groaned as he slammed into me at a rapid pace and my eyes rolled back at the immense pleasure that shot through my body.

"Fuck, Jisung" My hips meet his thrust, holding onto his body for dear life.

He kisses down my neck before he holds my body down as he sits up and fucks into me roughly. I might almost forget my name but his was getting shouted at every minute with the pace he was going.

His hands were on my chest, keeping me in place as his cock reaches the deepest part of me and I felt out of breath and I wasn't sure if it was oil on our bodies anymore or just sweat.

"You sound so beautiful darling" Jisung grunts.

I moan "Oh my god" I grab his hand that we're on my chest and run it up to my neck. Jisung wraps his hand around my neck and slows his pace to draw back our release.

I gasped and how slow he suddenly got, making me actually feel him inside of me and hitting the right spot. I held his wrist that wrapped around my neck "Fuck me like this forever"

His thrust was deep and rough "I'll do whatever you want Darling" He met my lips and kissed me.

*Now playing - Don't Blame
Me by Taylor Swift*