41 | I Do Care About You

*Now playing - Don't Let Me
Go by Cigarettes After Sex*

I spent the day with Jisung and his mom. It was a lot more normal than you would expect. I found out she was alive not even twenty-four hours ago and there we were playing Jenga as a random movie played in the background.

Her smile was contagious just like Jisung's. Sometimes I would just watch them and admire how their relationship didn't feel like they spent years apart.

His mom had left soon after our last game, mentioning something about visiting Jae and if Jisung hadn't opened up to me and told me the truth about Jae being out, I would've been confused.

But I lay here now, on the couch with Jisung as he runs his fingers through my brown hair. His eyes followed the motions of his hand but I was too busy staring at him.

He looked so content and at home. I wondered if it was because his mom finally provided that for him or if it was because I was here, in his arms.

"Are you not afraid?" I ask softly, not wanting to break the gentle atmosphere that surrounds us.

His eyes finally met mine, his fingers still playing with my hair. "Afraid of what Darling?"

"Marriage"

His hand stills but the look in his eyes stays the same as he says, "The only thing I'm afraid of is failing you" He pushes my hair out of my face and continues "I know that I want to spend my life with you by my side, marrying you is my promise that I will never leave you, hurt you, or lie to you" His voice was gentle.

I place my hand on his cheeks, "I love you"

"I love you, darling"

Our lips found each other's and my mind roamed with the thought that these lips were the only lips I'd kiss for the rest of my life and that was all I needed. He was all I needed.

I felt the kiss grow more hungry, Jisung's hands grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him. Straddling his waist and pulling away with a smile, "Jisung" My breathing was heavy as he held the sides of my neck, kissing it. He hums, removing his hands from my neck and allowing me to sit up. This only invites him to run his hands up my shirt—well, his shirt that I currently wear. "We shouldn't"

Jisung sits up and pulls the shirt up, kissing near my collar bone "Why not?" His lips barely left my skin.

My head falls back as I suppress making a noise that will satisfy his behavior, "Not in here"

I felt the shirt drop but Jisung didn't stop, grabbing my face to look at him... more like kiss him. Our tongues dance together as I wrap my arms around his neck, my body going against my mind as I roll my hips.

Jisung's lips leave mine as he goes to my ear and say "You don't seem to be stopping me"

I groan and push him away, "I hate you"

Jisung laughs "Aw, do you now?"

"No, but I hate how you make me so... weak"

He rubs up my thighs that straddle his waist and hums lowly, "I make you weak?" His voice was too seductive for my liking at the moment. I roll my eyes and get up making him chuckle lowly, "Where are you going, darling?"

I walk out of the living room "I have work" I announce. I walked to Jisung's room to get changed into my clothes and soon Jisung entered as well.

"Work?" He whines, walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, "You're going to leave me here all alone?"