15 | We're Okay

I walk out of the restroom, towel wrapped around my waist as I use another to dry my hair messily. I walk to the room where Jisung is putting on his jacket, noticing his eyes drop to my chest and I felt the need to cover up but I didn't.

Walking past him I said, "So what are your plans for the day?"

"Not sure"

I look at him and nod slowly. Throughout the night I was in his arms, there wasn't much talking as we just laid there and appreciated each other presence.

I missed doing that, just being in his arms. Soon he fell asleep but I didn't. I was afraid I would wake up to his side of the bed empty. Is it weird that when I woke up it felt like it was? Though he was there, I felt like he truly isn't here.

I try to speak up but was quickly interrupted by my phone ringing loudly, I walk to it but Jisung grabs it first. His face contoured into a displeased look. "Luca is his name?" He looks up at me.

I swallow harshly and grab my phone from his hands as the phone stops ringing "He's only a friend Jisung" I turn around and rummage through my dresser.

"A friend that had your dick in his mouth" His words were harsh, making me freeze and look up at the wall. "What a great friend he is"

My heart pounded and my vision blurred "Get out" I said in a little above a whisper. I turn to him "I said leave!"

He stood there and I wasn't sure if he felt regret or if he wished he had said more as he looked me in the eyes and nodded slowly before walking out of the room and soon the front door was heard.

I let out a shaky breath, but never did the tears fall as I turned around. My palms are flat on top of the dresser as I close my eyes, letting my head hang down.

-

I inspect the new flowers that just came in when Felix walks up to me with a smile "Someone's here to see you" His eyebrows wiggle as he grabs my shoulders and guides me to the front.

Luca stood on the other side of the counter with a tight-lipped smile. "Good to see you aren't dead"

Felix leaves to finish a flower arrangement and my eyes go back to Luca, taking a deep breath I said "Running a business is a lot of work"

"And no time for me?" He pouts jokingly and I roll my eyes "I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee with me?"

My eyebrow rose "Now?" He nods "I'm at work Luca, I can't just leave even though I am the boss"

Feeling hands on my shoulders, I look over my shoulder to see a smiling Felix "Oh don't be silly, I can handle running the place all by myself while you go on this cute little coffee date"

"It's not a date," I said to him and looked at Luca who had a smug smile "It's not a date" I repeated to him and he nods.

"Not a date, got it? Can we go?"

I bite at my bottom lip and look to Felix who nods and I swallow harshly, "Fine but I only have 30 minutes"

"I can work with that"

-

"Do you like running the flower shop?" He asks and I nod, putting my coffee down on the table.

"Yeah, I mean it was my dream so I can't complain now that I have it. Especially since it was a gift" I shrug.

"A gift?" He becomes confused and I swallow harshly, nodding.

"Yeah from my—my ex"

Luca chuckles "That sounded a bit hesitant" He sips his bitter coffee.