21 | No Kisses For You

My eyes go to the male that walks into the shop, I turn around and make it seem like I didn't know he was there but the low chuckle made me aware that he knew I saw him. "Am I that much of a nightmare to see?"

I turn back around to him "No, but you seem to always come in and ask me to go somewhere with  you"

He gives me a guilty smile, black hair perfectly made up and I already knew what his next words were."I was wondering if you wanted to get a friendly late lunch with me"

I let out a small sigh getting ready to shut him down but a voice stopped me from talking. "Darling, baby" I swallow harshly as Jisung's voice entered the shop. My focus went to him as his smirk drops slightly as he walked towards us. His eyes going to Luca and Luca's going to him. "And who is this?" He asked, both of us know he was just being petty.

"This is Luca," I said, Jisung looking at me—his eyes boring into mine and I look at Luca "Luca, this is Jisung... my boyfriend"

"Right, Jisung. I've heard about you"

"All good things, I hope"

Luca chuckles lowly "Yeah, nothing but good things" His eyes go to mine.

"Would love to chat but I'm kinda busy" I said, trying to end the conversation here.

"I was actually inviting Minho for lunch, care to join?" Luca asks Jisung and I look away. Feeling Jisungs eyes on me—he probably thought I already agreed.

"I would love to"

-

My eyes go back and forth between Luca and Jisung, they talked so casually. Like old friends catching up and I caught how Jisung would laugh and Luca seemed to take it in. I mean who wouldn't, Jisung had this light about him.

I let out a small sigh but Jisung didn't seem to hear it as he continued to talk with Luca.

"A few but nothing big" Jisung answered.

"Do you not own them now?" Luca asks and Jisung doesn't answer right away. I noticed his shoulders tense up and he blinked rapidly, a normal person wouldn't seem to tell but I did and I knew he didn't like that question.

Jisung hasn't talked about losing all of his businesses since being back. I can't imagine what it must be like for him. Jisung and Changbin started all of that from a simple drunken night and a joke. So much has changed in his life and he's just been acting like he didn't care.

"All these questions, I'm getting bored," I said and leaned closer to Jisung. Lacing my fingers with his and sending him a comforting smile.

"I was just curious, I heard you also gifted Minho his shop"

"And a restaurant"

Luca's eyes widen "I wasn't aware you were so loaded"

Jisung laughs and shakes his head "No, I just—worked hard" He shrugs.

"You never told me you owned a restaurant," Luca says to me.

"I mean we kinda both own it" I look to Jisung.

"It was previously mine but I always knew I wanted to give it to Minho. So, in my mind, it was always yours"

My heart warmed up and I look at Jisung lovingly. Watching him continue the conversation with Luca. I sat back again and I watched the conversation switch multiple times. Luca seemed like he naturally flirted because he was no different from Jisung. Giving him indirect and direct compliments and his eyes fully focused on him.

"You have a great smile," Luca says and this is where I end it. I clear my throat before Jisung could say anything.

"I'm tired," I said with no expression of tiredness but the only thing I was tired of was watching Luca flirt with my man.

Luca looks towards the window of the small diner, unaware that they talked for hours on hours but I was aware.

"Oh my, I made plans with my mom" He stands up "It was great meeting you Jisung," He says with a smile and looks at me "And always good seeing you Minho," He says before walking away.

I look at Jisung and he looks at me. I roll my eyes and stand up, walking out of the diner with one thing on my mind. Nobody was gonna try and steal the love of my life from me.

-

I look around the apartment and see the cats sleeping peacefully on the couch. Walking into the room after Jisung and closing the door. My back leaning on it as I look at him.

He switches on the lamp, dimly lighting up the room. His eyes go to me and he looks at me confused.

"Don't ever do that again" I said lowly and a smug smile finds his face as he sit on the edge of the bed.

"I wasn't flirting"

I chuckle bitterly and push off the door "Right, you just let him flirt with you... while I was right next to you"

I stood in front of him and he looks up at me "And what makes it better than when you let him flirt with you and I'm not there?"

"Don't turn this back on me"

"Your right, I don't care," He said "I know he doesn't turn you on anyways"

I lick my lips and run my fingers through his hair "Correct" I said and got on my knees. "But if you ever think of sleeping with someone else, I'll show you that I'm the only one that will satisfy you"

My hands run up his thighs and he smirks at me "Oh darling, you know you always do it for me" His finger is on my chin as he leans in but I shake my head.

"No kisses for you tonight," I said and his face dropped, making me kiss his cheek and he gives me a small smile. My hand goes to his pants button and I undo it, much to his surprise.

"Didn't know this is where the night was going" He chuckled and lifted his hips to help me remove his pants.

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

My hand goes to his cock that was growing hard and I pump it, licking the tip of his dick and making him inhale sharply as I take him into my mouth.

He groan as I let him hit the back of my throat repeatedly before I needed air. My hand continued to pump his thick dick and his low groans filled the room. "Fuck" He groans and I look up to meet his eyes.

His eyes were on me as I sucked his dick and mine were on him as I took it. His fingers ran through my hair as he praised me, adding more confidence in my movements and soon he released in my mouth and I swallowed it like the good boy he says I am.

He grab my face and his thumb swiped over my bottom lip, collecting the little bit of him that I had there before slowly putting it in my mouth. Sucking his thumb and he sighs lowly.

"The thought of being with anyone else disgusts me," He said before kissing me.

The thought of you being with someone else disgusts me to Jisung.