CHAPTER 35

Baby

"What do you want me to think? Huh" nagsimula na naman akong maiyak. This is where I'm good at, to cry like a baby.

"Sinabi saakin ni Rupert na pupunta ka doon kaya pumunta din ako. I didn't know that kim—"

"Stop explaining. I didn't tell you to explain. I know what's damn happening and you don't have to fool me!" Nagtiim bagang siya at ginulo ang buhok.

"I am not fooling you."

"Y-you pushed me away earlier. That's the sign that you don't really want me" patuloy ako sa pag iyak. Pinagtitinginan na kami dito sa loob.

"Because I was jealous. You went out last night with Garcia. I hate it that he gets to talk with you comfortably with what you really want in your life. And I can't!"

"Pwede ka magselos tapos ako hindi? Lagi kayong magkasama ni Kimberly. Even your damn co-workers knows that you're with her. Nung umuwi ka ng Maynila, you went on Gala with her. What am i, then? Just tell me to do the fucking annulment and I'll sign the papers. Do not give me the reason that I'm pregnant with you, I can raise this alone. Just stop hurting me. I will leave silently" umiiyak kong sabi. Basang basa na ako ng luha. Nang natanaw ko na palapit saamin ang crew ay tumayo na ako para lumabas.

Hindi ko na alintana ang malakas na ulan na sumalubong saakin pagkalabas ko.

"Rheiniel. It's raining. Get inside the car" of course I won't listen to him. I keep walking continuously.

I heard it somewhere that it feels good when you're crying under the rain because nobody can see your tears, nobody can notice how broke you are. It's true.

"Baby please." Marahan niya akong hinawakan sa braso at pinaharap sa kaniya. The water from the rain is running down on his face through his clothes and body. He's soaking wet, so am I. "What do you want me to do, to prove myself how much I'm inlove with you?"

"J-just leave me" nanghihina kong sabi. Halos mawalan pa ako ng lakas nang mahuli niya ako at ikulong sa kaniyang mga braso. 

"I can't." Hinaplos niya ang basang basa ko ng mukha.  "I love you, rhein" and he kissed me slowly under the rain. Instead of pushing him, I closed my eyes to feel the coldness of his lips against mine. With that, he convinced me to get inside of his car and take me home.

It was so cold that night while I can't stop crying in the passenger seat of his car. He gave me his coat but I'm still trembling. He has to stop the car for a while to hug and warm me a bit because he's worried.

"I'm sorry, baby" he keeps whispering that words in my ear until i found myself getting better and calmed down.

Kinabukasan ay nilalagnat ako. I know that's very stupid of me to ran under the rain as if it's only me in this body. I forgot that I have a baby. Wala akong nagawa kundi mag file muna ng leave at excuse dahil kailangan kong magpahinga. Bawal daw akong uminom ng gamot sabi ni mama kaya dito lang ako sa kwarto hanggang sa maging okay ang pakiramdam ko.

Lumabas ng kuwarto si mama nang dumating si Hilton. Dito siya natulog kagabi at umalis ng maaga kanina para bumisita ng mabilis sa site nila.

"I bought your requests." My cravings. Bumangon ako at inalalayan niya ako kaagad.

"Thanks"

Kinuha ko ang apple at iyon muna ang kinain. He's just watching me while eating and sat beside me. Sinabihan ko na siya na huwag masiyadong lalapit saakin dahil baka mahawaan siya pero sabi niya wala siyang pakialam. Mukhang hindi naman siya mabilis tablan nitong lagnat. Nagpaulan din naman siya kagabi eh pero ako lang ang nagkasakit.