[Season 2] Part 3 - Knee High Boots

Start from the beginning

They chatted very intimately and occasionally laughed together. I saw that the look on Marc's face was very different from before when he was with me in his room.

Then Paoli placed his white, smooth left hand on Marc's right shoulder. Marc responded with a look. They both looked at each other. I don't know why, but it makes me feel very... unappreciated.

He knew I was here, right?

I'm still his girlfriend, right?

Then why did he do this?

My heart suddenly felt like... it was being slashed.

Annoyed, I turned around and rushed back to my room. When I had only taken a few steps, I remembered the words of an old friend.

"When a man flirts with another woman, leave him, but, when a woman flirts with him, take her back."

I quickly turned around and returned to Marc's room. I was standing next to Marc, but Marc still didn't realize it. I was annoyed, but I didn't want that blonde woman to take Marc so quickly.

Not knowing what I was thinking, I recklessly sat on Marc's left thigh. Marc's reflex immediately turned towards me. He was surprised but he just kept quiet. I looked at him deeply.

"Are you thirsty, darling?" I asked.

A second later I felt like a cheap woman in a club, but I didn't care, the most important thing was that Marc's attention was focused on me again.

"Yeah, not bad," he answered. His eyes were still looking at me. Then he tried to bring his face closer to my neck to kiss it gently. He ignored Paoli now, didn't care about him at all.

I took the bottle of mineral water that was in front of me and gave it to Marc. Marc drank a little without taking his eyes off me. Then he put the bottle on the table and kissed my neck again. His hands roamed over my chest.

Suddenly the world seemed to belong to just the two of us. I glanced at Paoli who was starting to leave.

"I'll excuse myself, Marc," he said. But Marc only glanced at Paoli then returned to focusing on making out with me.

When Paoli left the room, I immediately stopped Marc's increasingly crazy actions on my body. I got up, then stood in front of him.

"What is it, honey?" he asked confused.

I smiled while shaking my head. "I don't want to do that here, Marc," I said.

Marc was surprised then frowned. "If you don't want to do it, why did you tease me?" he asked. I'm starting to think he doesn't realize that I was jealous of Paoli and tried to get him to leave earlier.

"You want to race later. Just focus on your race the day after tomorrow," I said as an excuse.

He chuckled. Then his hand grabbed mine and made me sit on his lap again. "Come on, just a moment," he said. Then Marc started plundering my body again and kissing me gently. However, I quickly rejected it and stood up again.

He was starting to get annoyed. "Mia!"

I just stared at him silently. Then I crossed both arms in front of my chest. "Not now, Marc."

He let out another harsh sigh. "Valentino Rossi even did it before the race! Moreover, the race is still the day after tomorrow! Come on!"

"No," I answered. "Not here. Not now."

He snorted. "You're always selfish!" he said. "You always play with me."

I frowned. "What?"

He lifted his face and looked at me. "You always act as if you don't want to, even though you want to! You're playing with me, Mia! As if I'm the only one here who wants you! You're selfish!"