Hinata's Despair

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 11 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 82 (Naruto's First Move), Chapter 83 (Sharingan Vs Sharingan), Chapter 84 (Naruto, The Conqueror), Chapter 85 (Naruto, The Enemy of Shinobi), Chapter 86 (This World is Hell), Chapter 87 (No Way Out), Chapter 88 (The Devil of Humanity), Chapter 89 (A Corpse Should be Left Well Alone), Chapter 90 (True Horror), Chapter 91 (No Longer Behind Your Shadow), and Chapter 92 (Hashirama Vs Naruto: The Fight of Heirs) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

The Arena

Naruto and the other Gennins watched in silence as Yugito defeated Ino. Shikamaru couldn't help but feel bad for his blonde friend; he knew the chances of Ino winning were very slim. After all, Yugito was a Jinchuuriki if Yugito was the worst possible enemy for Ino. Ino relied on her mind, Jutsus, as did every other Yamanaka; even the most powerful Mind, Jutsus, couldn't do anything to a Jinchuuriki.

Naruto swiftly leaped down from the elevated platform of the arena, gracefully landing on the ground below as he hurried towards Ino. Her once flawless skin now bore the imprints of several burn marks, serving as haunting reminders of the battle she had fought.

Although the approaching sound of medics grew louder, Naruto's instinct led him to kneel down beside Ino, his gaze filled with concern. Ignoring the impending aid, he gently placed his palm on her feverish forehead. At that moment, a radiant yellow-red glow emanated from Naruto's touch, enveloping Ino's entire being. Yugito was watching, wondering what Naruto was doing; even Matatabi was curious.

"Genin Uzumaki. We need to take care of her, please step away." The medic ordered urgently as she and three other medics were carrying a stretcher towards them. Despite the commotion surrounding him, Naruto deliberately ignores the medics and instead focuses on channeling his chakra within Ino. Meanwhile, Yugito observed the mesmerizing sight as the wounds marring Ino's delicate skin began their gradual process of regeneration, even her fractured nose showing signs of rapid healing. The display of Naruto's chakra manipulation prowess left everyone in awe.

Once Naruto was done, he stepped away; the medics looked at Naruto with astonishment; the main doctor quickly checked and could tell that Ino was stable now.

Naruto watched as they lifted her body and placed it on the stretcher, the first doctor checked her pulse and everything and could see Ino was in no danger, and needed rest and for them to heal a few small wounds that could be easily healed, as they started moving her out of the arena.

"Naruto," Yugito called him from behind as the doctors moved Ino away, her voice seeping with concern, but Naruto spoke before she could utter another word. "This is Chunin Exams, Yugito. Wounds and even Death are to be expected. You fought well, Yugito." Naruto complimented her. Yugito smiled adorably, but their moment was cut short when the instructor of the Chunin Exam told both of them to leave the arena since the next fight would start soon.

At the Jonin podium, Asuma watched as a stretcher carried away Ino. Usually, he would be more concerned for her well-being, but he knew Naruto had already healed her; most of her wounds weren't there anymore, and Asuma knew he had no reason to worry about her well-being and despite losing the match. Asuma wasn't disappointed; Ino's enemy was her worst enemy, so Asuma still gave her point for trying her tactic to blow up her enemy. It didn't work, but still, it still proved to him that Ino could one day be stronger, someone that can call themselves Kunoichi, and not be a fan girl.