A Night to Remember

Naruto pressed his lips against hers, allowing the two lovers to kiss while Samui looked at the two with a smile. Naruto and Yugito kept their arms wrapped around each while they kissed, and dark eyes passionately gazed into blue ones while she rubbed her hands on his back, feeling how strong his muscles were.

She planted his hands on the end of her shirt before Naruto moved Yugito back, and the two stood beside the bedside as the blonde female placed Naruto's fingers underneath the back of her shirt. Yugito broke the kiss and turned around with Naruto's hands around her waist while she lifted off her low-cut outfit and tossed it to the floor, revealing to both Naruto and Samui a mesh shirt underneath that exposed her large breasts.

He lifted Yugito's mesh shirt with her help and cupped what he could of her breasts, and he smiled in pleasure at how soft the mounds were as he kneaded them. Yugito stood as she was while Naruto rubbed her breasts together in his palms and moaned while she leaned her back against his chest while she felt something hard rising behind her.

Suddenly Samui stripped down, completely naked, showing her own large breasts and slender form and giving Naruto's erection more reason to grow before the blue-eye woman moved forward to grip Yugito's nipples with both her index fingers and thumbs.

"Aaaahhhh Yess," Yugito blushed and whimpered as Naruto fondled her breasts while Samui teased her tits, and the busty blonde woman started to moan and felt she was turning wet with lust.

"Naruto-kun, Samui-chan..." Yugito moaned as she helped her lovers massage her breasts as Naruto took to kissing her cheek while she kept her thighs closed, and while Samui pressed her hands on the large mounds.

Naruto kissed Yugito's cheek tenderly while holding her breasts together in place for Samui to place her mouth on the latter's nipples, allowing the older blonde woman to both suckle and taste the erect buds as the blonde male resorted to caress the underside of the dark-eyed female's nipples.

"Yeeesss, Please, Moreee," Yugito moaned at her sensitive nipples being both teased and tasted as Samui's tongue slowly brushed against the mound, and Naruto still kissed the busty woman as his fingers massaged the underside of the breasts before using his left hand to reach down to his zipper.

The male blonde unzipped his pants, and his erection came out in its full glory, and Naruto smirked as he brought his manhood underneath Yugito's skirt and brushed it against her clothed womanhood. Thanks to Yugito already being highly aroused by Naruto and Samui's enticing actions, her face turned bright red as the man groping her breasts rubbed his cock against her aroused area before Samui finished teasing the other woman with her tongue.

"Delicious," she said, licking her lips, enjoying sucking Yugito's tits.

Samui moved from in front of Yugito while Naruto let go of the busty woman, and she stood still for a moment before finally falling down on the bed. Yugito panted as she lay on the bed, and she looked back to see Samui kissing Naruto on the lips while she stroked his manhood. Samui removed Naruto's pants and boxer shorts to the floor, and they broke the kiss to turn their attention to Yugito.

Yugito turned onto her back in time to see Samui place herself on top of her, and her breasts smothered against the larger mounds as she kissed the dark-eyed woman. This caught her a bit by surprise though she returned the kiss with passion, and suddenly, she felt Naruto fingering her womanhood as he stared up her skirt to see all she wore underneath was mesh shorts.

Naruto smiled at the sight as he licked his lips while he started circling his finger around Yugito's womanhood slowly, and the busty woman moaned into Samui's mouth before the blonde male gripped her shorts and pulled them down her legs. Yugito blushed at this Samui balanced herself on all fours so Naruto could remove the former's skirt, leaving her completely naked. Samui then lay on top of Yugito as Naruto used both of his hands on their clits teasingly, and the women pressed their lips together out of heavy arousal.