Seven and Nine

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 7 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 42 (Akatsuki), Chapter 43 (We All Die), Chapter 44 (We Are Jinchuuriki), Chapter 45 (A Wild Night), Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations), Chapter 47 (Four out of Nine) and Chapter 48 (Chunin Exams Starts) are already available for Patrons.

Mission Assignment Room

"Nice to meet you, Seven. I'm Uzumaki Naruto," Naruto said cheerfully, and everyone wondered what he meant by calling her seven.

Fuu blinked twice before a huge cute smile spread across her face; she had never thought that she would meet another Jinchuuriki like her.

"Nice to meet you too, Nine. I'm Fuu," she replied, and both team 10 and Iruka stared at the young girl when she called Naruto nine. Seeing that Naruto called her seven, that could only mean she was also a jinchuuriki. Who would figure?

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow. He didn't know of Naruto being a Jinchuuriki before; of course, he had seen the way people looked at his friend and the names they called him, Shika had tried to ignore them, but at the same time, he was angry for calling his friend a demon.

Now hearing Naruto call the other girl 'Seven' and the girl... Fuu called Naruto 'Nine', Shika had no doubts anymore; his best friend was Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi.

Ino, on the other hand, was happy to see her favorite blonde meet someone like him.

"So, old man, I guess the mission involves Fuu?" Naruto asked, and the Hokage chuckled.

"The mission I have for you is a B-rank because of its importance rather than danger," the Hokage started. "The mission is to go to Hidden Village in the Waterfall and negotiate trading agreements. Fuu here will accompany you to the village since it's hard to find," the Hokage concluded.

The Hokage picked up the scroll and threw it at Asuma, and said, "In there are the mission details."

"So let's head out. I want to see your village," Naruto said towards Fuu, who was happy to talk with someone like her.

"Before we part ways, prepare for a one-week mission. Gather at the west gate in one hour," Asuma said, and everyone left the room.

West Gate

About one hour later, everyone stood ready at the gate. After they signed their release forms, they left the village traveling at shinobi pace towards Fuu's village.

Soon Naruto decided to know more about Fuu.

"So Fuu, what's like your village?" Naruto asked, and Fuu got a bit hesitant.

"The only thing I can say is that it's beautiful," Fuu replied, keeping her cheerful attitude, but Naruto could tell that perhaps Taki wasn't really that friendly towards her. "The thing I love most is that it has the most beautiful sunsets," she explained with a smile, and Naruto nodded.

"Wow, that must be a beautiful place," Naruto said, with Fuu agreeing immediately before a thought came to her mind.

"If you want, I can show you a spot once we arrive there," Fuu said, turning at Naruto, who nodded in agreement.

"That would be awesome," Naruto agreed, much to Fuu's delight.

"So, Fuu, tell me, what is your favorite activity to do?" Naruto asked curiously towards the green-haired girl who beamed.