We All Die

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following Eight Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 44 (We Are Jinchuuriki), Chapter 45 (A Wild Night), Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations), Chapter 47 (Four out of Nine), Chapter 48 (Chunin Exams Starts), Chapter 49 (Team 9), Chapter 50 (Spies and Enemies), and Chapter 51 (Writing Exam) are already available for Patrons.

The moment his Rasengan made contact with his skin, Kakuzu was sent flying away by the force of the Rasengan, the high temperature has caused the surrounding environment to start burning, but Naruto noticed that Kakuzu's skin had turned grey at the last second.

Shit, he thought, knowing what that meant; as he landed on the ground, suddenly a scythe was right in front of his face, wielded by the other Akatsuki member who had a maniac grin on his face, wanting to see the blood of the blonde. Their eyes made contact, and due to the desire to kill, Hidan didn't notice that Naruto's eyes had turned red.

"Die," he screamed in joy as his scythe sliced the punks head in half, one eyeball flying in the air. Hidan's grin grew but was immediately replaced with confusion and anger when a sword went through his chest from behind.

Looking behind, he saw it was the same blonde he killed a second ago; his confusion increased when the one he killed disappeared, but his eyes widened when he saw the damn Sharingan in the blonde's eyes.

Sharingan?! How is this possible? I thought only the Uchiha bastard had that annoying eye; Hidan's eye made contact with Naruto's Sharingan again. The Akatsuki member moved his right arm; he tried to swing his scythe at Naruto from behind, not caring if the sharp blades of his own weapon would harm him.

Naruto disappeared from view before it could hit him, jumping up in the air, when Kakuzu suddenly showed up right in front of him in mid-air, a punch directed at his face; Naruto used his arms to block as the punch sent him flying away.

Crashing against the ground, Naruto didn't waste time before standing up. The blonde knew his friends were in danger, especially Ino and Shika; unlike him and Fuu, they were not ready yet to face an S-Rank Shinobi.

"Naruto" Ino screamed in panic, seeing him slamming against the ground, but her losing the focus on the battlefield gave the enemy an opening; Hidan was right in front of her, ready to kill her, his scythe up in the air just above her head when his body suddenly stopped moving just as the scythe was dangerously close to her head.

A shadow had connected with his shadow, making him immobile as he glared at the annoying genin who was desperately trying to hold him down.

This is way too hard; he's much more powerful than me, Shikamaru thought in alarm; they were in no way even close to fighting someone like them. We need to run away, he thought urgently, hoping Asuma would arrive soon, but him using the shadow control jutsu made him completely open to Kakuzu, who rushed to his position; his arm had turned grey, enhanced with Earth Affinity, ready to crush his skull to pieces.

However, Kakuzu didn't live longer than everyone else without gaining experience from the many fights; he completely saw the attack of the little girl with green hair, Nanabi, he thought as she rushed with her kick.

Kakuzu grabbed her leg in mid-air before slamming her against the ground; again and again, the smoke cleared, revealing Fuu, who was glaring at him as red chakra started spreading all around her.

Shit, he thought before he jumped away, just as the annoying girl used her wind attack to push him away.

Kakuzu looked at where Hidan was standing a minute ago, only to see him lying on the ground beside him, his mouth bleeding, as was his torso.