Akatsuki

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 7 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 43 (We All Die), Chapter 44 (We Are Jinchuuriki), Chapter 45 (A Wild Night), Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations), Chapter 47 (Four out of Nine), Chapter 48 (Chunin Exams Starts), and Chapter 49 (Team 9) are already available for Patrons.

Takigakure. Few foreigners would ever lay eyes upon this, one of a small handful of truly hidden villages among the Elemental Continents. A pity because it was a truly beautiful place; made up of traditional, eastern-style buildings, most of which were carefully and caringly constructed as if by a master carpenter, built around the walls of a small, circular valley full of plant life, around a massive, crystal clear lake, at the heart of which lied an island where their administration building lied, resting at the base of the gargantuan, sacred tree of Taki, whose canopy covered the entire village. Beams of sunlight shined through its branches, illuminating the concealed village.

The roof of the valley was hidden under a powerful genjutsu which was constantly monitored. It was an S-class secret of the village, and any outsider that stumbled upon it was quickly dealt with. Even the commonly used entrance was, well, if a little obviously, hidden; an underwater cave system behind a massive waterfall.

It was thanks to the lengths they went to keep their home hidden that the village had only once been successfully invaded, and that mark on their village's pride had occurred solely due to the actions of a traitor.

Suddenly the shadows of five figures were walking towards the village; two were in the front chatting together, the sun had just woken up, and the air was moist due to the many waterfalls around the village.

The temperatures were rising the closer they got to the village. The sun's light was getting a bit annoying; Team 10 were sweating like crazy, they were no strangers to high temperatures, but the air itself was hot, sometimes feeling they couldn't even breathe. Except for Fuu, who had no problems whatsoever.

"Fuu-chan, how are we getting inside?" Naruto suddenly asked; compared to the rest of his team, he was in a better shape, but even the blonde found the new temperature and exceptionally the moist around the air a bit distracting and annoying.

"Since you're in an official business, I'm sure Shibuki-san will send people to lead us there," Fuu explained; one thing Naruto noticed was the way the Jinchuuriki girl said the name of who he thought was the leader.

It seems she has at least someone who cares for her to a certain degree, he thought, he didn't know how much he helped Fuu, but he hoped it was more than Hiruzen did during his childhood.

Another thing the blonde noticed was Fuu apparently not knowing how to get inside her own village, which seemed a little strange; she's a Kunoichi of Taki; why doesn't she know it, or maybe she's keeping it secret?

Naruto wondered about it, has been three days since they left Konoha, and he was sure today they would arrive, but Naruto couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off; he didn't know what, but he could almost feel the tension rising around him, almost letting him know that not everything was as it seemed.

Naruto, for three days, had thought of a way to either have Takigakure as his ally or have Fuu as his ally; the girl was very easy to talk with, not to mention her bright personality that really put a big smile on Naruto's face. The blonde didn't admit it, but he quite liked her friendly personality, especially her cute face.