Rock Lee Vs Neji Part 2

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 11 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 78 (Destiny is Just a Word), Chapter 79 (Checkmate), Chapter 80 (A Burned Flower), Chapter 81 (Hinata's Despair), Chapter 82 (Naruto's First Move), Chapter 83 (Sharingan Vs Sharingan), Chapter 84 (Naruto, The Conqueror), Chapter 85 (Naruto, The Enemy of Shinobi), Chapter 86 (This World is Hell), Chapter 87 (No Way Out), and Chapter 88 (The Devil of Humanity) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

"You can do this Lee," In the midst of the electrifying atmosphere, Guy whispered words of encouragement under his breath. His voice, barely audible amidst the sea of voices, carried a profound belief in Lee's abilities. Guy knew that this was Lee's moment, his chance to prove himself against the formidable Neji and emerge victorious.

With a steely gaze fixed upon his opponent, Lee exuded a newfound confidence. His muscles tensed, ready to unleash his unparalleled speed and agility. The tension in the air was palpable as the crowd braced themselves for the clash of two ninjas like them. Lee's words, dripping with determination, pierced through the silence, challenging Neji to keep pace with his lightning-fast movements.

"Now, Neji. Let's see if you can keep up with my speed." All eyes were on Lee. The spectators could feel the surge of adrenaline coursing through their veins, their hearts pounding in sync with the pulsating energy of the arena.

Neji clenched his teeth tightly, preparing himself for Lee's swift and formidable attack, fully aware of the immense strength and agility that his opponent possessed. On the other hand, Lee planted his feet firmly on the ground, channeling all his energy into a single powerful stomp that caused the earth beneath him to shatter like intricate spider webs, a testament to the sheer force he was about to unleash. With a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins, Lee propelled himself forward with lightning speed, leaving Neji momentarily astounded and struggling to keep up with the sudden disappearance of his rival from his line of sight. However, amidst the intensity of the battle, Neji's keen eyes caught a fleeting movement from the corner of his field of vision, signaling that Lee was nearby.

Always alert and quick in his movements, Neji instinctively turned his head to the left with impeccable timing, realizing just in time that a fist was hurtling toward his face. Reacting swiftly, he raised both his hands, forming a defensive shield against the incoming blow. However, with a bewildering agility, Lee's fist vanished from Neji's line of sight, leaving him momentarily perplexed.

With utmost urgency, Neji's eyes darted behind him, only to lock onto Lee's figure, reappearing out of thin air. In a split second, Lee's fist collided with Neji's vulnerable shoulder, creating an excruciating pain coursing through his body, making him grimace in agony. The intensity of the burning sensation was almost unbearable, but Neji, determined and unyielding, chose to suppress the searing discomfort, refusing to let it hinder his resolve. Fuelled by sheer willpower, he launched a retaliatory strike toward Lee, but before his attack could connect, Lee masterfully vanished once more, his speed and elusive nature proving to be significant challenges for Neji to overcome.

Utilizing his extraordinary Byakugan ability, Neji swiftly turned his gaze toward his right, granting him a partial glimpse of the opponent's subtle movements. However, his eager anticipation was met with a disheartening scene as a cloud of dirt erupted into the air, obstructing his view. Despite the flurry of activity unfolding within his field of vision, Neji's trained eyes failed to capture the elusive figure. Just as frustration began to take hold, Lee, seemingly materializing out of thin air, suddenly appeared right before Neji, catching him off-guard.