A Demon Cat

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die."

Naruto

The field was smoking after hours of fighting. The blonde was glad that he could use three tails without going berserk; the only thing left was going four tails, which according to both Kurama and Bee-sensei, is the hardest part.

Naruto soon decided to start training on his new Rasengan.

When Naruto felt a presence, he spun around and put his guard up. He had been practising for hours on end. He was finally seeing some progress with the new Rasengan, which could now be held for approximately one minute before losing its compression and becoming destabilised.

There in front of him was a beautiful young lady, she was about 12 years old, with long blond hair that was slightly paler than his own and tied back in a ponytail, she had cat-like slits in her eyes that were the perfect shade of sky blue, and she was dressed in a blue jacket and pants.

"Can you tell me who you are?"

"Hello, my name is Yugito Nii, and I'm from Kumogakure. Who are you?" Yugito inquired, a small smile on her face.

With a sly smile, Naruto introduced himself as Naruto Uzumaki from Konohagakure. "It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman as yourself," Naruto said.

Yugito blushed slightly. 'What the hell...... it was only a compliment... sure he looks good with that sun-coloured hair and bright blue eyes,' she thought, desperately.

It was a smirk on her face that said, "Oh my kitten, I believe you are attracted to your fellow container, and this one will be a powerful mate indeed I say you claim him now before anyone else does," the voice in the back of her head said.

"Nibi, stop it. I don't even know him for kami's sake," Yugito said. "I'm sorry, but I saw you training and was intrigued, so I wanted to take a closer look at what you were trying to do," the blond girl explained after a while.

"Oh, this is nothing. I'm simply attempting to improve my chakra control to the point where I can master a jutsu technique. I understand, but it is extremely difficult. But Kyuubi is making this harder" Naruto scratched the back of his head, expressing his dissatisfaction. "What are you doing in Konoha anyway, Yugito?" Naruto inquired, a tinge of curiosity in his voice.

"I arrived with the Raikage-Sama, who informed me that he and the Hokage had made some sort of pact and that I needed to find you," Yugito explained to the other blond.

She wanted to get to know him better, and that was the best way. "Do you know Naruto? We are a lot alike. We both share a burden that only a handful can understand," she said.

"You mean to tell me you're a" "Jinchuuriki... yes, I am," Yugito said at the end. "I have the Nibi trapped within me. I am two." She finished raising two fingers from her right hand.

When the blonde told him she was a Jinchuuriki, he grinned. "I see, is that why you have those beautiful slitted eyes?" he asked with a smile, knowing from before that she was a Jinchuuriki. There was one thing he didn't understand: why the Raikage had sent his two tail Jinchuuriki to Konoha with no guards in sight. He knew that in order to gain more information, he needed to speak with the girl, and it helped that she wasn't annoying so far.

Yugito's turn to be shocked into a stutter had never once been told that her eyes were 'beautiful'. They had been the source of most of her pain and the distinguishing feature of her as a jinchuuriki. "You think my eyes are beautiful," she stuttered; this time, a deep blush crept up on her face, and her heart skipped a beat "you-you think my eyes are beautiful", she stuttered this time a deep tone.