A Flash

"Loniles is not when you are alone, but when you're surrounded by people that make you feel alone."

Naruto

Ashura stood in front of him, his eyes looking at him warmly, a splendid smile on his face. Ashura kneeled in front of Naruto.

"What can I do for you, young Senju?" Ashura asked kindly.

"Ashura, I wanted to ask what your advice on what to do with how Hidden Villages are with each other is? Hashirama told me that he and Madara united the clans and created Hidden Leaf Village, but there's no peace; this is just a temporary peace, a war hidden in the shadows waiting to explode. What should I do?" Naruto asked, feeling anger; the Raikage had ordered the Shinobi to kidnap a Hyuga if he could kidnap a Hyuga child.

Naruto knew this, but he wasn't sure how the whole memory of him saving Hinata was almost clouded but not the memories of the dead Jonin and Naruto wasn't sure why.

The blonde had thought to tell The Hokage, but right now, he wasn't sure if the Hokage was trustworthy anymore; telling him about the memories of the dead Jonin would force him to ask how he knew?

Therefore Naruto had thought that saying nothing would be better rather than just opening new problems.

"I'm not sure young Uzumaki; my father told me to spread the knowledge of Chakra; I followed my father's footsteps, sure that was the way towards peace. The conflicts between each other started soon after the birth of my third child. My children took responsibility for my actions, and people did not come together when chakra knowledge was spread; wars didn't end. They stayed the same," Ashura said with a heavy heart; he could remember when he was first forced to execute a member of their group.

He had been caught using Chakra to kill people for fun, and he had been caught red-handed in his basement, body parts everywhere hanging around the wall. In his personal room, he had found him there smiling eagerly.

Jars filled with blood in the table behind him, bodies of men, women and children hanging around the walls like decorations, their guts hanging from their sliced open stomachs, a corpse hanging behind him had four arms attached around his back.

Saiko Himei had started laughing before him, saying that he would find every little secret that Chakra was hiding from him; the experiments were needed to discover just how strong a person can get.

Ashura had killed him on the spot, the bodies were buried, but the body of Saiko was thrown into the wilderness and let him rot, without a place where people could remember him.

The second time had been after many years in Juyi town, his children had discovered people forcing the town to give them money in return for healing them, but the worst part was they were the ones causing the sickness.

"I don't have any easy answers, young Senju; even my father didn't know how to bring peace, my grandmother tried to enslave the whole world, and my father believed spreading the Chakra would bring people together. My advice to you, young Senju, is to unite the people of this world, under one symbol, under one village. Like how Hashirama and Madara created the Hidden Leaf Village, I believe you can create a new one, one that belongs to everyone," Ashura advised.

Naruto said nothing as the figure of Ashura started disappearing until it was gone.

The young blonde found himself in the apartment again, his hands rubbing his back.

Naruto understood what he meant; at least he hoped he did; his thoughts were on his Uchiha family. Would it be safer for them? What would they think?