Fuu of Takigakure

Hello Drinor here, If   you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters  earlier,  just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 7 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 41 (Nine  and Seven), Chapter 42 (Akatsuki), Chapter 43 (We All Die), Chapter 44 (We Are Jinchuuriki), Chapter 45 (A Wild Night), Chapter 46 (Chunin Exams Preparations) and Chapter 47 (Four out of Nine) are already available for Patrons.

"No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you, the option you should pick, no one will ever be able to tell you if its right or wrong till you arrive at some sort of outcome resulting from your choice." - Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan)

"If they decide to betray me, I will flatten their village,"

"Naruto, there are innocent people there, men, women, and children who have no idea of this War. Are you really going to go along with this?"

Naruto's eyes opened, sweat rolling down his cheek. Not wanting to disturb Anko, Naruto got out of bed and crept to the kitchen, where he got a glass of water with ice and carried it back to bed.

He wondered what that dream was, who that woman was, and why she was talking as if he would do something horrendous?

"It meant nothing, just forget about it." Naruto thought as he sat on the edge of the bed and sipped the water and he started to shiver from the coldness of it, ignoring it since his body temperature was going down to a suitable level, and he set it on the nightstand and just then he heard a small sound come from Anko's mouth and turned around to see her start to stir. She put her hand in front of her mouth as she yawned, and then her eyes opened, and she looked at Naruto at the end of the bed.

"Can't sleep?" Anko drowsily but very clearly asked and Naruto chuckled in response.

"Not really. Did I wake you up?"

"No. It wasn't your fault." Anko said as she sat up and revealed the only clothes she had on were a mesh shirt and shorts. Her shirt revealed her whole neck and the tops of her breasts which were visible, while her shorts displayed her long, well-built legs. Naruto fought back both an erection and blush at his lover's attire as she moved toward him on her hands and knees.

"She's pretty hot as usual." Naruto thought to himself as Anko sat next to him and he wrapped his right arm around her waist while she thoughtfully did the same to him.

"Should we try to sleep." Naruto said as he looked Anko in the eye and grinned; his eyes desperately fighting not to look at her breasts which due to their size was almost impossible to do.

"Yes. I believe so myself." Anko said as she stretched out her other arm, which made her breasts move as Naruto bit his lip at the sight as he clapped his hands and the ceiling fan starting spinning. Anko started rolling her arms and Naruto looked at her as he figured out what was bothering her.

"Shoulders?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. These things always ache." Anko said before Naruto moved behind her and started tentatively rubbing her shoulders and his chest motioned for her to move her neck back against him for support. To her Naruto always knew just how to make her shoulders more comfortable and she relaxed on the blonde.

"How's this?" Naruto asked

"Excellent. Thank you."

"Glad to help." Naruto said, and Anko shortly started feeling better though she didn't notice her lover staring down at her breasts and nipples through the shirt and if it wasn't bad enough, he could feel her body through the thin fabric of her clothes and his member awoke from its slumber.