Team 9

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following TEN Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 50 (Spies and Enemies), Chapter 51 (Writing Exam), Chapter 52 (Forest of Death), Chapter 53 (First Battle), Chapter 54  (Uzumaki Friend), Chapter 55 (Snake Sannin), Chapter 56 (One Tail Vs Seven Tails), Chapter 57 (Sannin vs. Genin), Chapter 58 (Anko's Revenge), and Chapter 59 (Preliminary Rounds) are already available for Patrons.

Team Ten walked inside the academy; the place was buzzing with people; the Team pushed through the crowd of Shinobi from all over the World, except Kiri; since the Civil War was still going on there, the blonde made a mental note to avoid the Shinobi from Iwa for now, not that he was afraid of them. Still, he needed to avoid conflict, he knew he was a copy of his father, and everyone from Iwa would probably see the Fourth Hokage on him; how Konoha citizens still hadn't figured it out yet baffled him.

Walking to the second floor, they knew they needed to reach Room 301; once they reached the second floor, they were confused to see a crowd of Shinobi waiting there, trying to reach a door, with two guards standing at the door blocking the entrance. Naruto recognized them as the Eternal Guards of the Gate.

"Do they not know how to count?" Shikamaru asked no one in particular; he noticed that room 201 had the number 301, probably a weak Genjutsu to fool those that were stupid enough not to figure it out.

"They are probably too excited for the upcoming exams that they are not noticing they are only on the second floor," Ino figured; she knew from her lessons from her father how certain emotions can impact any person, and a Yamanaka like her needed to know everything when it comes to emotions due to her Family Jutsu.

"Let's just leave then; we shouldn't waste our time," Shikamaru said with a bored look; Team 10 was about to walk upstairs when they heard a loud voice.

"Hey, Drop This Genjutsu; this is Only the Second Floor," A voice boasted, a voice Team ten knew a bit too well.

"That stupid son of a..." his words trailed off, turning around to see none other but Team Seven, Sasuke in the front, Sakura beside him with hearts in her eyes, Choji just eating chips.

Hearing what the Uchiha just said, every Genin around them was confused before looking at the number on the door changing from 301 to 201.

"So you saw through our Genjutsu," the first guard said, unimpressed, a grimace on his face.

Sasuke chooses that moment to smirk arrogantly, according to Sakura, making him look even more dangerous and handsome.

Sasuke is so cooooool, Sakura thought, drooling from her mouth. Meanwhile, Choji left out a tired sigh; what he wouldn't give to be on the same team as Shikamaru.

"Hey, Babydick, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Naruto questioned him coldly, his presence alone making many genins step back; the eternal Guards smiled in satisfaction when they saw their favorite blonde. Sasuke turned around to see Naruto with his team walking up to him; the Uchiha was about to say something when Naruto cut him off.

"That Genjutsu was specifically put there to remove those that aren't ready yet, those who couldn't see through a simple genjutsu, making it easier for the rest until you decide to stroke your ego," Naruto spoke, unimpressed by the whole thing, some of them could quickly die in this exam.

Sasuke frowned with clenched teeth, realizing his mistake but not stating out loud that would be the last thing he wanted.

"Oj, Choji, how are you doing?" Shikamaru greeted his friend with a handshake. Choji smiled, seeing Shika, Naruto, and even Ino again.