Wave

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 6 Chapters are already Available for Patrons.

Chapter 32 (A Deal with The Demon), Chapter 33 (An Alliance), Chapter 34 (Battle of The Bridge), Chapter 35 (Unleashed), Chapter 36 (A Lightning Strike) and Chapter 37 (A Yellow Flash) are already available for Patrons.

Konoha

Naruto was lying naked on his bed, Anko resting her head on his chest, a smile on her face, her naked body pressed tightly against him, Naruto quite liked the feeling of her, she was warm, nice, enjoyable to talk with, funny... sometimes, but the best part was her sadistic side, Naruto quite enjoyed it, that was something Anko appreciated.

Last night, they had been loud for hours until Anko got exhausted and decided to sleep, thankfully Naruto knew Fuinjtsu, therefore a Silence Seal blocked all her screams and moans.

The Office of the Hokage

Naruto, his sensei, Ino, and Shika were summoned by the Hokage.

"You summoned us, Hokage-sama," Asuma said as he, Ino, Shika, and Naruto walked into the room.

"Yes, I did, and I appreciate your everyone arriving so promptly."

"So, what do you need us for, Hokage-sama?" Ino inquired.

"I summoned you all because I have a crucial task for which I need your assistance."

Naruto was happy to hear this, while Shikamaru groaned in frustration, Ino hoped it wasn't long since she had some business with Anko.

Of course, Asuma remained more solemn, knowing that given the seriousness of the Hokage, there was more to this than a simple task.

Asuma said, "And what precisely is the task, Hokage-sama?"

"The task entails sending you to Wave Country to assist Kakashi and his team in protecting a bridge builder called Tazuna," Sarutobi said.

"Excuse me, Hokage-sama, but why are you sending us to accompany Kakashi and his squad on a mission that is plainly a C-rank task?" Asuma said after hearing this. He continued, "Surely Kakashi can manage everything that may happen on a C-rank assignment."

"Normally, I would agree with you, Asuma," the old Hokage said, "but this is not your average C-rank assignment, since it seems that the client Tazuna lied to us when he asked our help."

"How Hokage-sama?" Asuma inquired.

"According to Kakashi's communication, it seems that Tazuna is being pursued by a guy named Gatō."

"Gatō? As in Gatō Corporation, the rich shipping mogul and boss of the shipping company?" Naruto inquired.

"The same, however, according to current information, Gatō's export and import firm is a cover for importing illicit products and selling narcotics. As a consequence of this, Gatō has become one of the wealthiest individuals on the continent."

Ino, Asuma, Shika, and Naruto all nodded their heads in agreement at this point, and Naruto then spoke out.

"How is he connected to this mission, Hokage-Sama?" Naruto wondered.

"Well, it seems that Gatō has established his headquarters in Wave Country, since the country is strategically located for maritime commerce between Fire Country and the majority of the other island countries. He then utilized his shipping monopoly to gain control of the nation's economy, enabling him to gradually gain control of the country. Tazuna, on the other hand, is threatening all of this with the bridge he is constructing to link Wave County to the mainland, which would end Gat's stranglehold on Wave Country. As a result, he has hired a bunch of Shinobi to kill Tazuna," the Sandaime said.