(42) The One

"It would have been fun, if you would have been the one."

-Taylor Swift

"I must have blacked out." Anakin's grogy words woke me from my sleep and I groaned, sitting up in my chair.

"Then who landed the shuttle?" Obi-Wan questioned looking outside. I followed his gaze to find that we were in fact landed in what seemed to be a lush green mountain range.

"Not me." I muttered, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Mmm, where are we?" Anakin did a full 360 of our surroundings and I followed in suit, coming up with nothing.

"Some kind of organic mass." I said finally after checking the ship's radar, "all of our readings indicate that it's bigger than an asteroid, but the air is breathable." And by all of our readings, I meant the only one that wasn't going completely haywire.

"Well this is getting more unusual by the minute." Obi-Wan remarked, clicking his own buttons, "I can't even lock down where in the galaxy we  are, or if we are even in our own galaxy." Great, this was great.

After clicking a few buttons, Anakin sat straight, "Well, the ship's systems seem fine, but for whatever reason, nothing's working." He hit the power button again, but the ship didn't even jolt. Standing up, I exited the cockpit, walking down the ramp of the ship and onto the grass.

Sunlight hit my face, as I scanned my surroundings, my eyes catching on a strange glint.

"Hey, I saw something!" I announced, pointing to the glint, "It seems to be a reflection, it's up on that hill." Anakin came to my side, his arms crossing over his chest as he observed the landscape.

"I don't see anything." Obi-Wan held the binoculars to his eyes, and I couldn't help but admire the scenery, it was beautiful.

"What?" I turned to Anakin to find him looking around in alarm, "Did you hear that?" He asked, his eyes flitting around.

"I didn't hear anything." Obi-Wan lowered the binoculars for a moment before returning them to his eyes. Anakin turned around and I followed in suit, my eyes widening as they locked onto one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Her skin was a milky white, glowing in the afternoon sun along with her flowing green hair and eyes. She wore a dress of white with a plunging neckline and gold embellishments that matched her headpiece and jewelry.

"Hello..." Obi-Wan greeted, stroking his beard.

"Who are you?" Anakin demanded, placing his hands on his hips.

"I am Daughter." The Daughter greeted and I crinkled my nose, what the hell? "Are you the One?" The Daughter asked, walking towards Anakin. A defensive feeling rose inside my chest as she neared him.

"Uh, the One what?" Anakin questioned, I could sense his annoyance with this whole situation. I couldn't blame him, this was super weird, like weirder than weird.

"I will take you to him." The Daughter announced, thankfully, giving us no context which we really need right now.

"Him who?" It was my turn for questions as I stepped towards The Daughter.

"Uh, did you bring us here?" Obi-Wan also asked, joining Anakin and I.

"Only he can help you." Were The Daughter's only words, thankfully, providing us no context... Again. Who was he? And what was the One? Reaching out with my senses, a flare of panic rose inside of me as no emotions surrounded the daughter, instead, just white. That's the only way I could describe my read on her, white and light, "There is little time, follow me." Looking up, the Daughter continued, "We must have shelter by nightfall."