Chapter 26: Kotomine Kirei's Death

3rd POV:

Previously Of Fate: The Darkness.

Then (Y/N) was sense other servant who was arrive here and make him aiming his guns at those whoever it is came here and make him definitely heard the noise and he was summon his own servants come out of their hiding.

(Y/N): "Alright, come on out." He said and there was a figure who showing up...and appearance of this man was tall and he had tan skin with white hair and dressing red with black like he was someone else.

and appearance of this man was tall and he had tan skin with white hair and dressing red with black like he was someone else

Emiya.

Then he was about to shoot him but until his servants who are stood right there and they both are going to fight at him and then (Y/N) was readying to shoot him but until someone else was came here and that is the same girl for what (Y/N) save her before.

Rin Tohsaka.

Rin: "It's you...." She said.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute....you're the girl....that I save you before." He said to her and then she had an anger on her face and also she was felt rage about what she know of him...she know him who kill her parent.

When (Y/N) was looking at her who was glaring at (Y/N) and make her was glare at him and she seen him who was her enemy and then she found out about her parent was been murder in cold blood by (Y/N) who shooting them like brutal. Then she was witnessed at (Y/N) shot her parent like cold blood killer and make him just put them out of the misery.

Rin: "...." She didn't said anything and (Y/N) know her was glaring 

(Y/N): "What? You want to say something? Come on tell me....do you want to kill me?" He asked her.

Rin: "If I wish to kill you...you had the power of Darkness for what you have it with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and chilling little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Of course....so by the way...are we going to talk here or right now? Cause I'm going to shoot you right here if I want to." He said and he was step closer to her and he is about to shoot her but Archer seen this and make him was about to reach for a weapon and thanks for Saber, Mordred, Oda who were got their weapons out and prepare to fight....and other servants were tries to protecting (Y/N) away from the killer back there.