Chapter 13: Zouken Matou's Death

3rd POV:

At Night.

Breaking into Zouken Matou's house had its own set set of consequences. As (Y/N) was predicted, the minute he left the 100 meter radius of his home, he was followed by familiars, all belonging to the various masters in the war.

For instance, one Waver Velvet immediately noted his presence, but decided not to antagonize charge off to Matou mansion in order to get in on the action.

However, in the Hyatt Hotel in Fuyuki city, the tallest building, one Kayneth Archibald-El-Melloid eliminate the largest threat in the war...and he saw the power and threat comes from the assassin...second mage killer (Y/N) (L/N) Emiya and he had the power of darkness for what he was been slaughtering all of those assassins and torn them all apart off with his Darkness serpents and summon his army of Darklings too.

Kayneth: "Lancer, you have your orders. Carry them out." He said to (Y/N).

Of course, he wouldn't be going anywhere near that crazy bastard. He could already sense that fighting him head on would be suicide. At least, that was his justification for staying in his hotel room. His fiancee scoffed when he tried to explain his reasoning, but this time Kayneth stood firm.

A whisper of shadows was the only indicator of Assassins march towards the Matou mansion and the target must be eliminated.

Tokiomi Tohsaka paced the floor of the church he was staying in nervously. Assassin would have to do Assassin would do his job, and then one more opponent in the way of his dream to see the Root would be terminated. How could he fail?

When Gilgamesh who was sat on the chair by himself and make him was stare down at (Y/N) with his power of Darkness...he heard the rumor of (Y/N) who slaughtering the assassins and mercenaries with his Darkness Serpents and his darkling armies and he heard (Y/N) was the most brutal and killing machine...cold blooded.

Gilgamesh: "Hmm...the mongrel continues to interest me. I might as well see what he is up to then. If anything happened to be entertaining." He said to himself and then there were bunch of group from Assassins are going to be here right away and they both are going to take (Y/N) and the servants down.

" He said to himself and then there were bunch of group from Assassins are going to be here right away and they both are going to take (Y/N) and the servants down

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was shooting his weapon at those assassins and take many of them out and then (Y/N) was take many of them down his SMG and killing them and the mercenaries and took many of those fucking scumbags who tries to stood on his way.