Prologue 02: The Beginning

3rd POV:

In New York City.

New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean

New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.

The city is the geographical and demographic center of both the Northeast megalopolis and the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. by both population and urban area. With over 20.1 million people in its metropolitan statistical area and 23.5 million in its combined statistical area as of 2020, New York City is one of the world's most populous megacities. The city and its metropolitan area are the premier gateway for legal immigration to the United States. As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world. New York City enforces a right-to-shelter law guaranteeing shelter to anyone who needs shelter, regardless of their immigration status; and the city is home to more than 3.2 million residents born outside the U.S., the largest foreign-born population of any city in the world as of 2016. It is the most visited U.S. city by international visitors. Providing continuous 24/7 service and contributing to the nickname The City That Never Sleeps, the New York City Subway is the largest single-operator rapid transit system in the world with 472 passenger rail stations, and Penn Station in Midtown Manhattan is the busiest transportation hub in the Western Hemisphere.

When there were many people were walking in the street by themselves and they both start to begin to moving out to somewhere else in this city by themselves and then they just chilling by themselves. But then except for one person who was sat on the ground and there was a little boy who had black hair and brown eyes also he was sat there by himself with his arms wraps around his both knees and he was feeling tired and cold.

???: "Man, I'm hungry....I need to eat or drink something...I'm dying here." He said to himself and make him was sat there with his head down and let the raining all over at him.

This young boy had a name is (Y/N) (L/N).