Chapter 21: New House & New Life

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After the incident where the Fuyuki city in 1994 and the rest of those people inside the building and they both were dead and been killed by the blowing up comes from the Holy Grail and now there is nothing left for what they must do. Now all of this....was good but turns out it was gone...and all freaking gone right now...there were only survivors who were left is...(Y/N) with his servants and...Saber is here and (Y/N) was save her life and he just save her life away from the disappeared in throne of the heroes.

She was order by Kiritsugu to destroy the Holy Grail...and then she just did it...and she swung the sword...Excalibur at the Holy Grail and destroying it but....turns out it wasn't work that way. The Holy Grail wasn't work like this and it was something else that different than other Holy Grail Wars...Saber was felt like disconnected by Kiritsugu but thanks for (Y/N) who was closer to her and he use his command seal touching at her and connecting between him and her...After he save Saber and (Y/N) with the other servants were evacuated but except for (Y/N) who was stuck in the rock and he thought he was going to die

(Y/N) was sad with broken and depresses about the whole thing was destroyed...the holy grail was destroy and an explosive comes from the building and it was blowing up and nobody else is alive. When (Y/N) saw his old man Kiritsugu who is alive...and barely alive by himself and make him was pisses off about what Kiritsugu just did....and he was insane and (Y/N) with Kiritsugu weren't heroes...but they both are murderer and cold blood murderer for what they were become.

...

...

...

...

When Kiritsugu was find the survivor...an little boy had a red short hair and he was lucky to be a survivor...the boy had a name is Shirou...and (Y/N) was glad that boy who was barely alive and make him was smile at him. Then (Y/N) with servants were felt guilty about the whole things around here was...broken and all the goddamn broken inside at him with depresses that they both witnesses.

Then Kiritsugu was take the boy to the hospital and give the boy treat with medic and the boy will be alright....but except for (Y/N) was going out with his servants and picking the girl...Sakura and take her with him...and he can't let her staying in the Einzbern Castle but Illya and (Y/N) don't know what to do...but he should bring her and he doesn't know how to tell Illya about her mother was been death and killed...then (Y/N) know what the feeling really is...

So he just decide to pick Sakura and take her with him and he want to take her to a new life for what she is going to be fine at all and then (Y/N) was definitely going to take her safety with the boy...Shirou.

...

...

...

...

...

Present.

In 1999.