Chapter 14: Caster's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Zouken: "You're a goddamn monster! A MONSTER! A DEVIL!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make his expression was changing into depressed and make him was looking at Zouken and he was sigh and he said.

(Y/N): "You're different than others...but soon as you are going to die." He said to Zouken.

Zouken: "What are you?!? You're freak!" He said to (Y/N) and make him chuckle to Zouken.

(Y/N): "You're our dog food, bitch."

Zouken: "W-W-Who or what are you?!?" He said

(Y/N): "I am Death...I am Chaos...I am Salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and release his tendril had Dark Serpent's heads and begin to eating Zouken alive.

Zouken: "*SCREAMING*" He was screaming out in fear and that motherfucker was eating alive by (Y/N) with his Dark Serpents.

When (Y/N)'s dark serpents were begin to eating the shit out of Zouken alive and make Zouken who was letting out his screams and he was keep screaming out right away and he was felt like he was dying and then the bastard was screaming for the firs...

When (Y/N)'s dark serpents were begin to eating the shit out of Zouken alive and make Zouken who was letting out his screams and he was keep screaming out right away and he was felt like he was dying and then the bastard was screaming for the first three days. By the fourth day, he was stopped screaming and then finally the body of Zouken....the old worm bastard was finally eaten alive and tearing him all apart off and rip into shreds like an animal.

Mordred, Jack, and Jeanne were shock with horror and they both saw (Y/N) killing the old worm bastard like nothing and then the three servants were seen horrified of (Y/N) just eat the prick...the motherfucker got what he deserve for his coming and turns out the motherfucker was finally death. When (Y/N) was start to changing back to his own human form with his assassin's outfit on and make him was stood right there with smirk on his face and he said.

(Y/N): "Hehehe.....that was good back there." He said to himself and make him was stepped out of the living room and meet with the servants.

Mordred: "Is it over?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, it is over right now." He said to her and the girls seen (Y/N) was the most terrifying master and horrifying also crazier than Kiritsugu...but the two of them are the deadliest assassins that they both murdering and killings some enemies, and targets by themselves.