Chapter 23: The Threaten Brotherhood

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

???1: "So....The Darkness is in the Fuyuki city?" He asked him.

???2: "Yes, sir....(Y/N) (L/N) Emiya had the Darkness with him and now he had it inside at him, sir. So what are we going to do?" He asked him and this must be serious threaten about whoever they both are and then they were definitely know much about the Holy Grail War and also everything like mage...but they were discovering anything for what they found.

???1: "Well, we'll send our reinforcement and mercenaries that they need to kill this Emiya and the Darkness will belong to us...and we will have it in our hand and soon this world will be ours and the Holy Grail will belong to us!"

???2: "Yes, no one can stop us! Not until Arthur who slaying our brothers in the past for long time ago...now we take over the world and Camelot and we can change our history!!!!!!!!" He shout out and then these bad guys are really threatens to this world and it seems they both want to take over the world and then Fuyuki city and find (Y/N)....they both know (Y/N) had the Darkness inside at him.

He had the Darkness with him and they both want him dead or alive and that's what the problem but they have the Siphon for what they need to do is lure the darkness out of (Y/N)'s body and putting it inside the Syphon. Then there was a shadow figure who was stood right there and she was lean in the darkness and make her was smile up with widened and she thought.

???3: "*Hmmm....seems interesting going up.*" She thought herself.

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the bedroom and make him laying on the bed and he was sleeping and also blankets were covering at him up and make him was laying there for awhile and until the girls were sat there and they both just looking at (Y/N) in worries about what they know him wasn't going to be alright. Cause they seen his power...and dark power for what make him become a monster and terrifying and also they want

The girls were saw (Y/N) laying on the bed and make him was sleeping but they both saw his power and dark power but then they both remembered about the flashback past with the dream for what they saw...when they meet the demon...the devil...The Darkness. They both saw him who stood right there with a smirks up and make him was tries to scare the girls off about (Y/N) is belong to the darkness...and he won't let the girls having him.

He told the girls that he was his puppet and toy...but the girls seen how Darkness using him as a puppet and they won't let that happened to (Y/N)...their lover, master, and darlings. But Jeanne swear to find a way to free (Y/N) away from the Darkness and she want to helping him to safe but she praying and keep praying for what (Y/N) need to be safety.

Saber: "You still thinking about him, Jeanne?" She asked her.

Jeanne: "Yes, that's what I am worrying about him....The Darkness was inside at him....and that vile demon...monster was kept inside at him and I-I-I want to free him from that thing." She said to Saber.

Saber: "*Sigh* We both definitely tries our best to find out and stop it." She said to Jeanne.

Miyamoto: "That thing was take (Y/N) whatever belong to him....and he wasn't let (Y/N) break free away from him...it kept him inside there for now." She said to Saber.

Jack: "We don't want Papa to being use as puppet and we don't want him to be suffering for everything that he just lost." She said to her and they both were worrying about (Y/N) and they doesn't want him to be getting control by the Darkness who was taken over at him. Then Saber know the girls told him about what the Darkness was looks like and it was definitely dangerous and make them both were scared of the Darkness and they want to get away from this situation.