Chapter 19: Holy Grail War End

3rd POV:

In Living Room.

When (Y/N) was with Jeanne were made it to the living room and they both were got in here and make them both were tries to find out where Irisviel really is...and she was laying down on the table over there....also Saber was here too.

(Y/N)/Jeanne: "MOM/IRISVIEL!!!!!!!! SABER!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out to her and they tries to reach for the woman and then (Y/N) was about to touch her but out of nowhere a sword was throw down on the ground and make him was surprise.

Gilgamesh: "So you have arrive, mongrel." He said to (Y/N) and Jeanne that they both were turn their heads to look over there and saw Gilgamesh who is here and make him just sat on the throne by himself and he was sat in the chair when he was fly right there.

(Y/N): "Gilgamesh....you are here too." He said to him.

Gilgamesh: "Hmmm....you've done with killing many of them....I guess I am going to be challenge with you." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and he definitely know the King Of Heroes who want to testing at (Y/N) out...and then (Y/N) was aiming his guns at the bastard goldie armor who was sat there and then he was release his Dark Serpents out and prepare to fight and make Gilgamesh tries to use his swords out with bright light and this make the two of them were vanishes and because the light is the weaknesses.

(Y/N): "*What the? They retracted.*" He thought himself.

Jeanne: "*They afraid of the lights....they were more like demons more like vampires afraid of the light.*" She thought herself and then (Y/N) was use his dark power to doing the dark serpents comes out of his shoulders and when (Y/N) was with Jeanne are going to fight but out of nowhere Kiritsugu was command the seal for what Saber must do is destroying the Holy Grail and then here it goes nothing.

(Y/N) with Jeanne were meet the same fate and blowing up by the Holy Grail from Saber destroying it with her sword with Excalibur Noble Phantasm.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

When (Y/N) was gasps out and make him was surprise and he saw himself was stuck in the middle of rocks and he can't even move and tries to get off but until there was voices comes from his servants and they both were tries to getting the rocks out of (Y/N). After they both were take the rocks out and they saw him was alive and pretty much alive and then they both hug him and get him up and when (Y/N) was surprise with horror.

All everything around here was...destroyed....all of everything was destroys and make (Y/N) was felt sad and broken but....he thought it is work...and which it isn't work and all everybody else in this building and they both were dead and brutal killed by Holy Grail explode.

(Y/N): "No....No....No....NO! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and cries out.

To Be Continued.