Chapter 10: Meet The Entity Darkness

3rd POV:

Previously Of Fate: The Darkness.

After (Y/N) was got the power of Darkness for what he might become and now he become something worst for what the enemies that they saw him...is a monster, demon, and devil. Yes, (Y/N) begin to use his darkness power to fighting against the enemies and killing with rip also tear them all apart off and then he can summon his darklings armies to wipe all every last one of these assassins.

The servants were surprise with horrors and they both saw (Y/N) with his dark power and he isn't a mage...but the power of Darkness for what he just consume and make him become overpowered and level goes up with this darkness. Saber with Lancer won't believe for what they saw how stronger of (Y/N) really is...but they witnesses the slaughter with massacre all of those assassins and torn them all apart off like limbs to limbs.

Now (Y/N) goes confront at the priest name was Kotomine Kirei and that motherfucker assassin who was fighting against at (Y/N) but then he beating the shit out of the Priest without mercy and killing him that won't solve anything but he let him live and run away.

Kotomine: "*This boy is no mage...nothing anything for what I saw.....I must retreat!*" He thought himself and make him was leaving right away and only (Y/N) alone by himself and then he heard footsteps noises and also groan of Irisviel also Maiya was alive...and she was got badly injure by Kotomine beat her up.

Saber: "(Y/N)....Let me ask you a question....Are you a human or not but....what are you?" She asked (Y/N) and his servants have the same thing too.

(Y/N): "I-I-I...don't know....I don't know what am I? But I am a human like you both are." He said to them and make him was stood right there with his demon arms who were hissing toward at the others that they both were looking at (Y/N) who was afraid of him. Cause they both were fear of him...and then (Y/N) had the most powerful darkness inside at him...but whatever it inside at him and it is using him as his host and make the Darkness was observing at (Y/N) for what he must doing and (Y/N) was become terrifying and demonic.

When Kiritsugu who was arrive here right on the time and then he saw all the massacres and make him felt like sick and puke out that he was gonna seeing the whole things and then (Y/N) just stood right there by himself.

Kiritsugu: "What the hell happened here?" He asked the others and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "It's long time for what I am gonna say is....I have something powerful for the darkness that I just become." He said to them and Kiritsugu...his old man.

Time Skip Later.

After (Y/N) was with the others are heading back to the castle right away and they both were going to having a words and then (Y/N) told them the truth that he was in his own dream and he saw there was an figure what looks like a demon who was looking straight toward at him and tell him that he may release the power. The power of Darkness for what (Y/N) just might become...something worst with curse and it seems they were listening at (Y/N) and he told them that he can't deal this anymore...he heard the raspy dark demonic voice want to embrace the dark power and now (Y/N) might become something worst for what the devil that he become.