I huffed and turned back around, making sure there was enough water in the machine. I had the sudden urge to drink hot chocolate, and this coffee maker made the best hot chocolate that isn't from a packet of powder. I had to grab a mug first however, so I reached up and opened the cabinet above me. I was met with quite a, pleasant surprise, for I found a folded piece of paper stuck to my beloved Disney mug. I swear, I was so oblivious when it came to these clues, I really should try harder.

"Oh my god a lion!" I squealed in excitement.

"What is with you and lions?" Ricky chuckled in amusement.

"I am obsessed with lions, honey." I replied. "You should know this due to the stuffed lion I can't sleep without," I reminded shortly after.

Ricky rolled his eyes and tugged me along the walkway of the zoo, hitting the gift shop within five minutes. I was drawn towards the stuffed animals, and started squealing happily when I saw a stuffed Simba and Nala from The Lion King, one of my favorite Disney movies. I started to mentally hum I Can't Wait To Be King while checking the price tag on the animals. Ricky soon found me after I'd run off, sighing when he saw what was in my hands. I just smiled, knowing he was growing tired of this whole lion thing I had going on.

"Oh common, they're adorable and who doesn't like The Lion King?" I asked him.

"True," he agreed. "You know what?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I said while looking at the prices again.

"You're my Nala."

My head snapped up, and turned slightly to look at him. He was behind me, with his hands wrapped around my middle loosely.

"What?" I whispered as a smile grew on my face.

"You're my Nala," he repeated with a soft smile.

"Then you're my Simba."

We ended up getting the dolls, me keeping Simba while Ricky kept Nala. Whenever we were away from each other now, we have something to remind us of each other. And as Ricky climbed onto Motionless' tour bus a week later, he held the stuffed female lion under his arm and waved with a smile.

I smiled, sighing in happiness that I finally remembered something after so long without one.

I opened the note, hoping to understand this clue better than the last two.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a dream is worth a thousand pictures.

- R

What. The. Hell? Seriously? He wasn't making this crap easy to figure out, I now hated riddles, and whoever created them. They were too mean, difficult, and taunting. There had to be a million different pictures in this house, and I had to look for just one? Well, I'll be here for hours upon hours then. I walked back into the living room, seeing Ghost sat on the couch with his phone in hand typing feverishly at it. I rolled my eyes and turned towards the wall to start looking at pictures.

But I was met with a problem.

No pictures were on the wall. Or in the living room. Or anywhere. I sighed, three clues in and I'm already tired and ready for a nap. I wondered off, not bothering to tell Ghost I was going to take a nap. I walked into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me and flopping on my bed face-first. I reached over to my night stand, grabbing the frame and bringing it in front of me.

Oh, well hello there.

I peeled the paper off the top of the frame, reading my next clue after admiring the photo for a quick second.