Handsome✓

~«♥×♥»~

A friend knows the song in my
heart
And sings it to me when my
memory fails

~«♥×♥»~

It is now Saturday. My plans are to wake up, bath for three hours, binge on my chocolate bars, drink some unhealthy juice, binge on some horror novels, paint for some time, sleep again.

Repeat.

Unfortunately, my plans have been distorted, shattered and demolished by a hyperactive Camilla who thought it would be the greatest idea to not just have sleepover at her house but to also spend the entire day doing something fun.

And whatever it is that she meant by “fun”  I don't wanna know.

I almost picked up a fight with her but who am I kidding, she always gets her way with her puppy dog eyes, although she threatened me half through the time.

Currently am getting ready to pack my bags for the sleepover and the entire day while Camilla and Xander waits downstairs for me.

With Helen keeping them company of course.

I look at the note on my palm, most of the items on it has been ticked off anyways but I still gotta make sure everything I need is complete.

{Hand sanitizer} ✓

{Back up hand sanitizer} ✓

{Back up to the back up hand sanitizer} ✓

{Strawberry scented bar soap} ✓

{Back up to the strawberry scented bar soap} ✓

{Vanilla scented bar soap} ✓

{Scented body wash} ✓

{Lots and lots of scented deodorants for Xander} ✓

Ps. I believe boys have body odor after vigorous exercises. Xander does not though but am just tryna be safe from germs.

You can never tell what would happen in a second.

{Hand gloves} ✓

{Face masks - an entire pack} ✓

{Tiny mopping stic -

" What the heck are you doing inside that room, Echo?!".  Camilla shouts from behind the door. I can imagine her putting her hands on her hip for emphasis.

" Just trying to be safe!".

" Am not gonna kill you guys. Come on. If not we gonna be leaving without you!". She shouts.

Gladly.

" I think that sounds like a great plan".
I reply.

She barges into my room, eyeing me cautiously. She sees the bag that am packing and her eyes grows wide.

" We are not going for entire year in the wilderness, babe. It is just a day. One day".  She exclaims.