Route✓

•| You know the truth
I'll rather hold you
Than try to catch this flight
So many things I wanna say
Buh for now , it's goodbye |•

♥♥♥

" Car's outside". Mom shouts from downstairs.

" Cool". I shout back and starts dragging the bags downstairs .

" Is that just it". She asks.

" Yes , that's about all the bags". I shrug.

" No , honey , I mean , is that all you are gonna say to me ". She says slightly holding on to my arm.

I gently shake her hand off my arm and back away from her.

" What do you want me to say , mom?". I say rolling my tongue onto my dry lips , am not a fan of lipgloss if it isn't black in color , but I cannot wear that when she's here , she would run for the hills screaming profanities.

That is definitely a sight you do not want to behold.

" I don't want you to go , you know am doing this for your good , you are not going to get better if you stay here , Echo". She rubs her tired eyes.

" Okay". I say putting on my sunglasses.

" Do you know what is annoying? The fact that you do not show your emotions , you always manage to put up a straight face ". I turn to face her , tilting my head sideways , watching her with narrowed eyes.

" I don't care what you think , mom , and no, my emotions are my concern, not yours ".

" I know you have not forgiven me for what happened that night , Echo , but am really sorry , I just want you to be normal again". She says as a lone tear slides down her cheek.

" You know , sometimes , I pity you , mom, stop acting like you are the victim here, I am the victim, remember? I am the one who can't sleep well at all at night , the one with the nightmares , I am the one who is depressed and disordered here so don't even use that guilt card on me". I half yell at her.

She frustrates my life .

" I would do anything for you , Echo".

" You mean the things you did not do six years ago or what , I told you several times , Mom , you did nothing when I needed you to so stop pretending like you actually care". I say with my voice cracking a little at the end.

" I..". She says but I cut her off.

" Can you just take me to the airport already , this is enough frustration to last me my whole day". I say and make my way to the expensive Benz sitting comfortably outside the house or should I say mansion.

We are pretty loaded if I do say so myself.

My mom, Stephanie West, is a very successful and wealthy woman who works in one of the biggest tech companies in England. She is also very popular and extremely busy, even though, we only moved here from London four years ago.

My caretaker, Mrs Holder, practically raised me after that bastard that doesn't deserve to be called a father left to jail and they divorced.

I wouldn't say I hate my mom , I simply cannot tolerate her. And I have barely forgiven her for what happened six years ago , even though it isn't completely her fault but the fault of that criminal of a father . The thought of him alone makes me wanna puke.

Now this is my sob story that I desperately hate to remember , and one thing I know in this world is that I hate him and will definitely take revenge on him .