Secrets✓

•|Free your eyes of what you see
You know secrets we wrote
Remember the heartaches they told
I would not tell anyone I know
Underneath all the pains endures...
Is gold...|•

This chapter is dedicated to @Emmanuel Destiny1 for the creation of the amazing cover of this book.

♥♥♥

" I could not get a single ounce of sleep last night. Not even a wink, or ...or a shut of my eyes". Camilla says dramatically as she slumps on the desk with a tired countenance.

" Okay, okay. I get it".

We are currently in AP English. Students moving about, some are scattered near the doorway while some are just, well, there. The teacher is no where to be found and am definitely not complaining.

" Gabriel, my darling yet cruel brother refuses to sleep last night and my darling mother decided to leave me with him. I just couldn't take his wailing anymore". She says sadly and I reach for my bottle, drinking out of it while staring at her over dramatic self.

" And so I locked him up in the rest room".

I choked.

She stares at me with wide eyes.
" I know. I know. Am a horrible sister. I should just probably go to the police and report myself". She says banging her head slightly on the table.

I am, well, speechless.

The next moment, she springs up from her seat and happily stare at me with a toothy grin. Wasn't she like just sad a second ago?

" What now?". I grunt.

" Did you talk to your hot stalker yet?". She asks.

I choke. Again.

She snatches the bottle from my hand with a worried look and drops it inside my bag on the floor.

" As much as I know that you do not like me very much, I definitely do not want you to die". She says resting her head on her hand.

I nod my head at her in silence.

" So, tell me about it? Did you talk to him? Was it Xa-vi-er? Did he admit to his stalking and liking you and eventually leading to him marrying you?". She rambles on and I stare at her in shock.

How does her brain cells think?

Maybe it doesn't think at all.

That might actually be true.

" You watch too much romance movies". I say.

She clutches her chest feigning hurt.
" I don't know what you are talking about. Although, yes, I constantly watch it. But that is by the way, so tell me, come on". She persists.

" He denied stalking me in the name of us having the same schedule". I say.

" What about detention?". She says, "He's constantly there right?".

" He said something about him practically living there or something".

" What about the cafe?". She asks.

" He works there". I say shortly.

She stares at me, eyes wide open, speechless. I guess there's first time for everything. She is finally speechless. This is good news.

Then she bursts out into laughter almost rolling on to the floor. Some students give her weird looks.

" Oh for God sakes, can't I laugh again?". She shouts and the students turn away from her.