Stars✓

~«♥×♥~

I love all the stars in the sky
But they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes
So I'll think about you as I turn in for the night

~«♥×♥»~

" You ditched me off yesterday". The annoyingly deep voice of Roman says beside me.

" Tell me something I don't know". I utter as I increase my pace hoping to lose him.

" That was not the plan". He persists, matching my pace. I give up.

" We never had a plan. You made the plan, I was never involved".

" I had no choice but to stay with sulking Luke. All he did was sulk about being a coward. That was wicked of you". He says with a little girly cry. I roll my eyes.

" That's so bad. Actually that is my specialty". I say to him, heading to my first class of the day. Drama and theater arts.

" He said I should console him and that was when I got fed up and left". He says, heading in my direction.

" You are such a horrible best friend!". I gasp loudly, feigning interest. My eyes scan over the hallway and is met with those blue orbs. He is leaning on his locker, I'll assume, pressing his phone while his eyes are on me. His hair falling over his face. Girls around him gawk over him.

Shameless!

" What did you expect of me". I hear Roman say, while I continue to look at the blue orbs holding me down.

Xavier gives me a single nod of his head and walks away.

" To console him, maybe". I say, looking back at Roman. I pause when I got to the front of my class.

" You have Drama and theater arts now?". He asks, reading the tag on the front door.

" You just read it!".

" Well, I have US Government now". He says, tucking his hands in his pocket.

" I never asked". I reply, turning around and heading into the class.

The room is getting piled up with students and I notice there is division in the room, as the room is shared into two. A side is completely empty and walked over to the populated side and taking my seat at the last row.

I sight Xavier sitting two seats away from me. How could I forget we almost have the same schedule?

The sturdy man who is the teacher enters the class, dumping his books on his table he turns to look at the class.

" Welcome class. Today we are going to be doing something different". He says and the entire class groan. " I promise it is not an assignment or project, well it is a project though".

The class groan again.

" The school is hosting its sessional artistic presentation day in the next two weeks". He says, pulling two of his fingers out to us.

" And this class is going to be participating alongside the other arts classes in the school like the music class, creative arts". He says, moving towards the empty secluded part of the class.

" And today, we are going to start preparing. The order came late and now we have to hurry up if we want to meet up with the day successfully". He says.

" So am gonna be putting you into groups and . . . " A lot of grunts can be heard in the class and even some boos.

The teacher groans, touching his bald head. " You know what ! Am not putting you into groups again. We are going to be presenting three dramas on that day".