Feels✓

•|Am in my feels, way up
              in the cloud somewhere now
              Don't know what's real, real
              Am ghost , gone missin'
          I don't even know if am here now
           But oh, in my feels, feels|•

                             ♥♥♥

" Wakey, wakey. Sleepy lady". A voice says from my subconscious imaginations. I cuddle deeper into my blankets.

Definitely dreaming.

But i could have sworn I hear the door open.

Just dreaming.

" Hehe, that rhymes. Echo, do you think I should start writing -, ahhhhhhh ". The  voice screams loudly, the force so loud I find myself on the cold hard floor.

What the hell.

" M- monster, mummy, there is a... monster in Echo's room". The voice, that definitely,resembles Henry's, screams again, slamming the door behind him.

What sort of a disastrous dream is this?

I grunt out in pain from the impact of the fall. What the actual hell.

Why on earth did I fall from my own bed?

I sluggishly stand up from the floor,almost screaming when I see the person on my bed.

Of course Camilla slept here and I had to sleep at the edge of the bed to give her enough space when she kept throwing me punches in the night while sleeping.

Not gonna lie, she does look like a monster with her make up ruined on her face. Her hair looks like a tornado just ran through it with her cloth ever so wrinkled.

I sit down on the edge of the bed when the door scrams open again.

"Mom......., there is a monster in Echo's bed". The person also screams shutting the door loudly. This time it was Matt.

I groan out of frustration from all the screams while running my fingers through my scattered hair.

I contemplate on whether to go to bed again or if i should just wake Camilla up.
I settle with the former one and then lay down near the edge again.

Seconds later, the door is forcefully pushed open and it hits the wall creating a loud noise. Simply not expecting that, I fall to the floor again.

" What the hell guys".  I exclaim through clenched teeth. I rub my head that hurts from the impact.

I look up with with wide eyes at the intruders and curse silently beneath my breath.

Helen stands there with wide eyes holding a large sized fire extinguisher.

Fred stands next to her with a long rod while pinching the bridge of his nose. Matt and Henry hides behind them with frightened looks.

" Uh , where's the monster?".  Helen says looking around. Matt and Henry points to the bed looking at Camilla.

" See, babe. I told you there's nothing to worry about". Fred says sighing with impatient eyes.

" Buh who's on the bed?". Henry says.

" That is Camilla. Echo's friend". Fred answers him and then looks at his wife and then at the fire extinguisher, then back to her face. He then laughs loudly.

Glad to know this unforeseen circumstances amuse him.

" Helen , how the hell did you carry that thing?". He asks in between his laughter.