Humor

•|Now you got me lost in emotions
     Now you got me intoxicated
      with your drug
     Blood stream racing, heartbeat
      pulsing
    Am in my feels, way up in the cloud|•

This chapter is dedicated to @prezzymatz for continuously supporting this story. Thank you so much.

                               ♥♥♥

The bright lights from outside reflect on my face through the window blinding me. I groan tiredly. The day is new and I already dread the thoughts of the day.

   The hallways are empty when I finally make my way to my first class of the day. Yes, I decided to start attending classes. Good of me, right?
I pass a few students lurking in the corridors of the school possibly hoping to skip class.

I have drama and theater arts as the first class of the day and I notice that it is the first time I would be attending the class.

I step into the classroom only to be the outcast once again. Everyone has already taken their seat and the way that the teachers glares at me shows am terribly late.

" Ms West, right?". The short man holding a textbook in hand says to me.

" Echo". I utter, feeling the eyes of the other students boring into me.

" Well, Echo. Mind telling the class why you are late?". He says dropping the book on his desk.

What now?

I stay quiet and lean on the door frame waiting for him to either tell me to take my seat or excuse myself from his class. Although I would most definitely prefer the latter.

He adjusts the glasses on his nose with his finger to avoid it from sliding down while his scrutinizing stare assess me. I hate having men look at me. The urge to gauge their eyes out is usually strong and by the way my fist clenches beside me, I could tell am having a hard time stopping myself from doing that.

The short man opens his mouth to speak but closes it back when the door opens wide again, now louder. I move aside to see the person, only to be disappointed by the sight of Punk in all his glory walking inside the class with a blank face.

He walks inside the class, passing the teacher abruptly and all I could do is ...well, stare. And boy, do I stare at him. He definitely has guts walking pass the teacher like that. As stupid as it may sound or look, I do the same. I walk pass the shocked teacher to the back row of the class which happens to be beside Xavier.

I sigh loudly dumping my bag aside.

" Long night?". Xavier asks staring at me with his blue eyes. Those eyes that looks at me deeply.

I avert my gaze from his face and look forward to the board, pretending like am listening to what the short man is saying whereas my mind is long gone out of this classroom.

Minutes into the lecture, a crumpled piece of paper is thrown at my head. I frown deeply at this and turn to see the culprit.

" Are you really bored out of your mind? What was that?". I ask with anger dripping from each word.

" Is it just me or is Peach over here making conversations with me?". He says loudly and the teacher turns around, glares at us and continues teaching.

" You sure do have some guts". I say firmly facing the board again.

He groans and I glance at him to see him placing his hand on his chest feigning shock.

Can this boy be more annoying than this?