Float✓

•|If you let go, I'll float towards the        sun
   Am stronger because you fill me
up
   But when the fears come, I'll drift
  towards the ground
  And I am lucky that you are around|•

                            ♥♥♥

" Do you think if I jump into the air, I'll float?".  Camilla says twirling a strand of her while deep in thoughts.

Useless thoughts, if you ask me.

" That is the dumbest thing anyone could ever say, even for you, Cam".  Xander says sounding irritated at most.

Today is  Friday and Camilla's perfect boyfriend football match. While Camilla talks about how grand and interesting it would be, I day dream about the many wonderful, hurtful things I could do to Hardin.

" Guys, I promise you it would be a day to remember. He's literally a beast on the field".  She gushes. I give her a bored look and Xander shakes his head at her.

We are currently moving to the field area behind the school where the match will take place and am already bored out of my mind.

" We get it, Camilla". Xander says.

" No, you don't. He is literally amazing". She says dreamily. " I hope he likes that am wearing his jersey". 

Truly, she is wearing the shirt that says  - Hardin Hutchins, 19-  and she could not stop gushing about the douchebag. How can she not see through his act?

The stadium is crowded to the brim with people. I think the match is between our school and another school and so, it is kind of a big deal.

We take our seats close to the field front because Camilla said she wanted to cheer her boyfriend up and to closely see him play. I roll my eyes at this.

I take a look around me, people looking pumped up and excited, a  group of boys wearing matching uniforms, the cheer team practically dancing their way out on one side.

This is going to take a while.

I put my sunglasses on as soon as the game starts while picking on my popcorn that is placed gingerly on my lap. I plug my earphones in my ear to avoid unnecessary noise disturbing my peaceful aura.

Momentarily, I hear Camilla shouts, screams and jumps happily with Xander.

" Oh my God, Echo, did you see that?". Camilla shouts to me.

In pretence, I nod my head at her and she smiles and continues watching the game.

If there is anything I hate more than everything I hate already, it definitely has to be crowd, noise and the cacophony.

I already have enough of that inside of my own head, any more and I would go insane.

Thankfully, the game comes to an end with our school winning with 6-3 or something like that. Camilla jumps and runs to meet Hardin on the field. Xander and I reluctantly walk to meet her.

Most people are now congratulating the players. The cheer team wiggling their pom - poms in the air, gleefully celebrating the success.

Am bored.

" Did you come to watch me play, little miss hero?". A voice that I have grown accustomed to and definitely hate says beside me.

Roman.

When did he get here?

Of course, he is the team captain.

" Keep dreaming, Tweedledum". I say facing him with the most boring look I could muster up.