Cliff✓

~«♥×♥»~

I know I may look happy to you
Trust me, that is far from the truth
I need you to check up on me
Like I checked up on you

~g-r-a-c-c-y~

~«♥×♥»~

" Echo, honey. Come downstairs quickly or else we would miss your appointment with the doctor". Helen shouts, her voice echoing throughout the house.

I sigh quickly slipping on my sandals while fumbling with the handles on my crutches.

A strange writting on the side of the crutches piques at my attention and I lift it up towards my eyes. A writting lies boldly on it.

“sighed. Your favorite person in the whole wide world”

I roll my eyes at this. This action would not pass either Luke or Camilla. I think most definitely, Luke. He is the most stupid one among the both of them. No wonder they match so much.

Annoyed at the slightest bit, I match towards his room which is just opposite of mine with a little distance in between.

I stand in front of the nude coloured door and unsurprisingly, another writting of his awaits me. I pause, glaring at the piece of paper at the door.

“ welcome to Luke-dom. Ahaha. Get it!” A smiley face placed just underneath.

No, I don't get it.

A muffled voice can be heard from behind the door. I press my ears against the door, hoping to hear what the clown is up to.

" You know I would literally do anything for you, Kayla. Sorry, I mean Layla". I hear him saying with a sweet voice.

He cannot even remember the name of the girl properly.

" No, believe me. I would do anything for you. How about you come around let me show you just what I can do". He says, slurring his words.

Oh. Poor, poor girls.

Falling into the hands of Luke Carson is horrible, I can imagine.

I burst open the door loudly without knocking. I walk into the room to find Luke laying down on his king sized bed, swinging his legs up and down.

He scrambles from the bed, almost falling down and hitting his head. I laugh at the sight. He abruptly cuts the call without wishing the poor girl off.

" Have you ever heard the term - knock before walking in - because that would have really come in handy right now!". He says. I lean on to the wall closest to the door.

" I must say your flirting skills are pretty terrible. Needs some serious work, don't you think?". I comment.

He scrunches up his nose and shakes his head.

" That is a damage to my ego. Trust me with just a single word out of this very kissable lips, your heart would literally melt!". He says proudly.

" Am pretty sure your pick-up lines are definitely worse. My ears might explode". I insult him.

He places his hand on his chest dramatically. " How dare you!". He says.

" You know am right. Don't argue it". I persist.