40. Oberyn

"Fuck faces." Gregor chuckled out. 

"You think that about everyone." Haezel countered. 

"Not you." gregor corrected. 

"Go on," Haezel encouraged nudging him off, Gregor smirked back at her. "Go on you have work to do." Haezel waved watching him go. 

"Excuse me," Oberyn remarked coming up to Haezel. "The man you were just... speaking with," Oberyn offered vaguely.

"Ser Gregor Clegane." She answered.

"How do you know him?"

"He's my husband." Haezel answered. Silas ran up to her his sword dragging behind him.

"Mama, my swords not sharp enough." Silas informed her. "I have to saw at limbs they dont come off like when daddy does it." 

"Thats because you shouldnt be sawing on limbs honey, train against the dummies." Haezel knew she should be more concerned about who her son was sawing up into pieces but she decided she didnt want to know, she would give him a bath tonight and wash away the blood like she did every night with her babies. 

"You have a child?" Oberyn's eyes sparkled.

"Five." Haezel agreed. 

"Five." He repeated.

"Can I help you? Do I know you?" Haezel questioned looking him over more closely.

"I am Oberyn Martell." He declared with that dornish flare. Haezel understood.

"Silas go find your daddy." Haezel instructed ushering him off. 

"Daddy! I need a new sword!" Silas demanded. 

"What was your name gorgeous?" Oberyn questioned. 

"Haezel. Clegane." She answered crossing arms over full breasts. 

"What is a lovely woman such as yourself doing married to... the mountain man?" Oberyn purred taking a step closer Haezel took a step back. 

"I love him, we have been wed for almost 7 years." Haezel answered. "Unlike you Prince Oberyn, you can't hold down a wife because you prefer your mistresses, isnt that right?"  Oberyn chuckled. 

"Yes, yes, thats...." He bit his lip looking her up and down. "You could be my mistress." 

"I'm happily married. Also, I heard Tyrion found you in a brothel. I have never needed to pay for sex." Haezel shrugged. "But I suppose your little dornish pride is false." 

"What is that?" Oberyn questioned taking another step closer but Haezel stuck her hand out to stop him. 

"Not everything is in dorne is better. Dornish," She clarified. "It not better... or bigger." She smirked. "Just a guess. Have a lovely day." Haezel added before strutting off. 

"Dont piss him off he is holding my daughter hostage!" cersei demanded that night. 

"Then he shouldnt have ticked me off." Haezel grumbled. 

"You know who he was." 

"I knew when he told me, it made sense his interest in Gregor." haezel agreed. "But that look in his eye, it was like he wanted to mount me on the spot." 

"He is handsome." Cersei agreed. 

"I'm married and squirrely little men are not my type." Haezel corrected. 

"Squirrely was he?" Cersei mused. 

"He wasnt Gregor so he is not my type." Haezel assured. 

"Thats good to hear." Gregor agreed. "I fixed Silas sword." He added. 

"Thanks honey..." Haezel looked to the blood splattered on Silas and Griffins face. "Bath time." They stripped their clothes and Haezel moved to Gregor. "What were the boys fighting?"

"Meat for the cooks." Gregor answered. 

"Si said something about taking off limbs." Haezel countered. 

"Chicken probably. Maybe a goat those fuckers legs are thick this moon. They will build up their strength, One swing death in no time." Gregor assured like it was a mission to get his boys to his level of strength and deadly desire in no time. Haezel nodded kneeling before the bath. 

"Alright, lets get this blood off." haezel agreed as the clear water turned muggy. Cersei chuckled finishing her glass of wine and heading out. Gregor glanced back at her before moving to Haemon and Haven. 

"She sleeps a lot." gregor remarked glancing to Lotus.

"She's like you, likes her sleep." Haezel agreed. Gregor shrugged. 

"The twins never slept." He countered. 

"She was born early, she needs her rest, dont worry the maester said she is doing great." Haezel assured. THe blood made her nauseous, it didnt usually. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed .

Gregor stared down at Lotus, his head cocking to the side. She yawned in her sleep little arms stretching out before curling back into herself. Gregor shrugged moving to Haven, scooping her up, HAven babbled and giggled kissing Gregors face with a sloppy kiss. Gregor smiled down at her, his little angel. Haezel smiled back at them but her head felt heavy and then dizzy. 

"Gregor, bath duty." Haezel said pulling herself up slowly. Gregor put Haven down as Haezel stumbled off. 

"You drunk?" 

"I didnt have anything to drink, I'm just dehydrated." Haezel corrected waiting for the dizziness to pass but the nauseous filled her again.