8. Satisfy

Haezel had a crush. Was she juliet? Destined to love and lose the man she liked before she ever truly had him? She tossed her book aside. Cersei had gotten her a script of the play with a little note on the front page.

Get your Romeo
~ sincerely, your moody handmaiden that will let you die for love. XO

Haezel had laughed out when she read it. Then read it again before flipping open the script.

"Get your Romeo." Haezel whispered smiling down at the pages.

Gregor was a man that took what he wanted and he wanted Haezel Hightower. He had been a patient man something he wasnt and after their kiss he couldnt get her from his mind.

Gregor came at her with fierceness as he kicedt the door closed behind him. Haezel jumped at the sound before seeing who it was. The moment he saw her lips start to smile he pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Her arms wrapped around him and he picked her up lifting her easily and placing her down on the bed. He ripped her dress his mouth engulfing her heaving breast the moment it was free.

Haezel moaned out tipping her head back. She wasnt a stranger to a mans touch but they had been lords and didnt have a damn clue what they were doing. Haezel envied cersei that she found a man- unfortunately it was her own twin- that could satisfy.

It was clear as gregor worked his way along her body that he knew how to satisfy.

When he made his way between her legs her arched up into him ached for more. Her legs wrapped tighter around him. Her hands reached out for something to grab to fist but his head left nothing for her to grab onto. She reached for his shirt fisting it as he continued to plunder at her core.

Her desire coated his face and he quickly licked and bit his way up to her lips. He urgently slid into slick wet heat and she moaned out. He pushed her thighs open more for him as he stretched her. She angled herself up to greet him. He bit at her neck sucking feverishly at haezels neck. She whimpered and moaned as he pounded into her. It was like he didnt need to stop to catch his breath. He was a man on a mission. Haezel was his mission and he left not room for error.

Exhausted and sated gregor stilled inside her his cock twitched and she let out a shaky breath. Stars across her vision she panted her chest rising and falling heavily. Gregor watched her heavy breaths. Watched her breasts move beneath him before looking into her eyes.

Not a single word spoken between them as gregor pulled out. She stared back at him. He hoovered above her a moment longer before getting up. He moved to his clothes and pulled a flower out.

"Missing a few petals." Gregor realized and his face turned down. She sat up letting the blankets bunch around her waist. "I will get you a new one." Gregor assured still focused on the flower.

"Gregor." Haezel breathed back still panting. "Come back to bed." Sbe requested.  He looked at the flower and back to her. Haezel leaned over kissing him as he approached. He put the flower down and reached for her breast kneading it in rough calloused fingers. "Stay." Haezel requested. Gregor watched her move over and pat the spot beside her. "Stay." She repeated pulling him back to bed. He stared at her confused. He had not done this before. A relationship. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. But she wanted him to stay so he was going to stay.

She kissed a long his jaw and neck  his hand wrapped around her, pulling her closer.

"Stay." Gregor whispered. Haezel nodded. Delicate fingers traced down his cheek.