1. Secret Admirer

moonstoneNsunflower requested more Gregor. I hope you like it!
Before y'all say anything about Gregor, I have another Gregor story that a lot of you liked so I was very excited when I got multiple requests for more Gregor Clegane. 

🌻

Haezel Hightower stared down at the flower on her bedside. A smile curved her lips as she touched the delicate petals.

"Whats that smile for?" Cersei questioned and Haezel spun back around to face her keeping the flower behind her.

"You were behind me." Haezel realized.

"I could tell you were smiling." Cersei remarked. "Come on let me live vicariously through you! Im 8 moons pregnant give me something."

"I dont even know who he is." Haezel countered. " I assume he works in the castle and that's how he has access to my Chambers..." 

"I suppose that would make sense." Cersei agreed. "I wish someone was leaving me flowers. Making me smile so effortlessly." Cersei smiled back at Haezel. "this is one of 1 million flowers right? This couldn't be the only one."

" there has been many, and I saver each and everyone of them." Haezel agreed. Cersei rose a curious brow.

" what do you mean by that?"

" I preserve them." she answered.

" How?"

Haezel moved to her bookshelf and pulled out the biggest thickest one. She put it down flat on her bed before delicately opening it up. Inside revealed all the pressed flowers her secret admirer had left for her over the years. When she first came to the capital, it was precisely three days before she got her first wildflower. 

It was beautiful. And she held it close. Breathed it in.  When the flowers started to wilt, she felt a sadness rush over her. She wanted the flower to last forever. So she pressed it into a book. She did that with every single flower, but the very first one she stuck between two panes of glass and hung it in her room.

Cersei smiled back at the flowers. They were hundreds of them. Every time she finished the book it became her new treasure trove for new wildflowers that were placed in her room.

" And you have no idea who he is?" Cersei asked.

"Not a clue." Haezel answered.

" Anyone you want it to be?"

They had been the best of friends for years. Haezel trusted no one but the Lannisters and the cleganes. They protected the crowned prince and cersei of course.  Cersei told her once before not to trust anyone that wasn't each other and she's stuck with that.

" Come on who do you want to be? I'm sure you have some ideas. Someone you really want it to be."

" I honestly don't know I don't know who I want it to be I sort of like the mystery behind a secret admirer." Haezel admitted. " it's kind of fun don't you think? The mystery behind the secret. It could be anyone."

" it could be a tall, handsome night, or it could be my little brother." Cersei informed her.

" it's not Tyrion." Haezel laughed out.

" How do you know if you don't know who it is and don't have any guesses." Cersei reminded her.

" well, I know who it is not." She clarified. " and it is certainly not either of your brothers."

" Better not be Jaime." Cersei muttered.

"I dont know who it is." Haezel assured. " I like that I have a secret admirer."