21. Snow

"Which dress screams lannister and proud?" Cersei questioned.

"They are all red." Haezel corrected.

"I'm sorry Ms green dress." Cersei mused.

"Hightower and proud." Haezel teased. "Gregor likes me in green."

"Gregor likes you naked on his bed." Cersei corrected.

"That too." Haezel agreed, the women shared a long laugh.

"Be good." Gregor told the twins. They gave him a stiff salute before running off. Haezel knew this party would last forever. Robert was already drunk but he always was. If he wasnt drinking he was eating. If he wasnt whoring he was drinking. The cycle continued. Haezel and cersei came in hand in hand. All eyes turned to their queen. Cersei was greeted with bows and curtsies as catelyn pushed through the crowd to cersei.

"Your grace." Another deep curtsy. "Please if you would allow me to show you to your seat." Cersei peaked haezels cheek as they relinquished arms. Haezel headed off being blocked by jaime quickly he soun her around thrice before letting her go. She laughed out smiling back at him.

"Snow. Snow. Ba- snow!" Haemon was grumbling as he headed outside. Haven babbled in a little wodden stroller beside gregor.

"All dwarves are bastards in their fathers eyes." Tyrion was saying as Haemon shuffled out into the snow. "Haemon?"

"Snow snow bah rah snow." Haemon muttered.

"Come on lets go inside." Tyrion offered his hand. Haemon shook his head repeating his little grumbled.

"Snow snow bah rah snow."

"Haemon-"

"Nooo!" Haemon shouted running off. He ran right into Jon.

"There you go Haemon. Thats a snow."

"Boy." Haemon corrected.

"Jon Snow." Jon corrected. Haemon poked him.

"Boy. No snow." Haemon corrected. Jon picked him up.

"Oh good bring him in would you? All of Haezels children are growing like Cleganes. Fast and large." Tyrion remarked already heading in.

"Um..." jon hesitated staring back at Haemon.

"Snow snow bah rah snow." Haemon answered.

"You dont like the snow, little man?"

"No. Cold." Haemon agreed.

"Let get you inside then."

"No." Haemon corrected. "I fall. I go. Again." His words were jumbled and muffled but jon sort of understood what he was trying to say.

"You fell in the snow and you got back up. A resilient little boy." Jon agreed.

"I be big. Like daddy."

The mountain, Jon thought nervously.

"The boys are on the table." Haezel realized. "Silas. Off!" He jumped down rolling back up to his feet. He smiled back at her. "Since when do we walk on tables?" She questioned.

"Since now?" Griffin added.

"Since never. No." Haezel corrected. "Sit. Eat." She plopped them down beside gregor and jaime.

"Haemon?" Gregor questioned looking around.

"He was just-" haezels head snapped around. "He was just-" she stammered out. "Haemon!"

"Hes playing in the snow with a Snow." Tyrion remarked pulling a jug closer to him as he took a seat beside his brother he smiled back at Haven as she gnawed on a piece of bread. She smiled back at him as she ate.

"What?" Haezel demanded.

"They are right-" tyrion looked to the door. "He was right behind me."

"You left my baby with a stranger?" Haezel demanded marching outside. Her temper quickly faded though seeing jon and haemon laughing together.

"Haemon," haezel cooed.

"Mama mama snow!" Haemon laughed out.

"Im Jon," he introduced. "Jon Snow."

"Haezel. And you already met Haemon," she agreed as he held out her baby.

"I was going to bring him in but he really wanted to stay out. Im so sorry my lady-"

"Nonsense cleganes and hightowers are some of the most stubborn houses and Haemon here has both running through his little veins." Haezel assured. "Thank you for looking after him." Her nose and tips of her ears were already red. It was bloody freezing out here.

"My pleasure. You have a fine young lad."

"Thank you. I think so too." Haezel agreed. "Come on in Jon. Its freezing." Haezel left no room for questioning her as she hooked her arm with his pulling him inside. She nudged him forward kicking the door closed behind them. "Thanks again, say thank you, Honey bear." She told Haemon.

"Tank ou!" Haemon agreed. Jon nodded as haezel and haemon headed back to the table. He thought it safer to stay in the back of the room and wound up sitting beside the hound himself.

"Mother didnt yell at them for running on the table." Rickon muttered throughly annoyed.

"They are not her children to discipline." Sansa agreed. "Now come on best behavior joffrey is looking this way."  Arya rolled her eyes flinging food across the table at her.

"Hows that for best behavior sansa?" Arya sassed. Sansa screamed her hatred out in a very unladylike growl before running off humiliated.

"Food fight?" Silas questioned fisting a handful of food it squished through his fingers.

"No." Haezel corrected as griffin picked up a mushy chunk of mashed potatoes as well. "And no." It squished through their fingers dripping into their clothes. "Bath before bed." Haezel decided. "Come on honey bear." she cooed reaching out for Haemon. "You my sleepy boy." He nodded snuggling into her. Haven was wide awake babbling and wiggling. Smiling as she kicked little legs up delighted as tyrion tickled her.

"Listen to your mum." Gregor agreed. Silas and griffin wiped their hands on gregors pant leg. He stared down at them silently as they soiled his pants. His gaze shifted to their little mischievous smiles. "Listen to your mum." Gregor offered as he brushed off some potato chunks from his pant leg.

"Bath and bed." Haezel repeated kissing gregor. He nodded before turning back to his drink.