41. Let's Get Drunk

Oberyn wasn't deterred, he was going to get haezel to cheat, he was going to get Gregor to lose, then he would confess. If not there was plan B but Oberyn wanted Gregor to lose as he lost, as their family lost and Haezel and their children presented a perfect option. 

The only problem was that Haezel clearly loved Gregor. In the week leading up to the royal wedding Oberyn tried and failed to get Haezel to fall for him. He tried hard to, he usually didnt have to try this hard. Most of the time all he had to do was say hello and his pants were down. This is a challenge but he was up for a challenge.

He didnt understand what Haezel saw in a monster like Gregor, why she would be loyal to a man like him. Oberyn scoffed at the thought. But Oberyn would get his revenge this was better. Haezel would fall and Gregor would lose everything before he lost his life. 

No the children and haezel were innocent. THey would live but Gregor would feel them ripped away from his sledgehammer hands. 

Haezel was getting ready for the wedding she ran a hand over her stomach, she had been nauseous all morning but hadnt vomited yet. She didnt think she was pregnant. It was just the once, maybe twice, okay it was every day since Gregor got the go ahead but she didnt want to be pregnant again, she didnt think about teas. She grumbled as she fixed her dress, then her hair. Gregor wore a nice shirt, a deep green, many buttons undone revealing a very muscular chest. his arms threatened to tear the seams of his short sleeves and his thighs hugged his black pants like a second skin. 

Haezel got the kids dressed in hightower greens as well. The girls in little dresses and her boys in matching deep green silk shirts and black pants. Like look like mini gregors in the making the way they strut down the hall, their shoulders moving aggressively with every step. 

Haezel wore a braided crown over the top of her head, she adjusted the simple necklace on her neck and smiled down at her wedding ring on her finger before they were headed off. Her little heels clicked as they walked, Gregor grumbled as he was called away. 

"I got the day off!" Gregor barked back. 

"Just to get the king to the throne room." The knight corrected. "Lord Tywin requested you."

"Yeah well...." Gregor marched off. "Meet you there." He grumbled back at Haezel. 

"Protect the little shit." Haezel agreed. Another growl escaped him. "Come on, time for the wedding." the boys ran ahead as she  pushed the little stroller with Haven and Lotus inside. Haven was talking to lotus, lotus stared up at her big sister with wide eyes and a little silly smile. 

"You are so stunning." Oberyn remarked chasing to catch up with haezel. 

"I know." Haezel agreed she didn't slow her pace as she walked.

"I was thinking-"

"Whatever you were thinking, I dont care." Haezel corrected. "You want to be my friend? You want to fuck over my husband? Dont use me to do it. You have a problem with Gregor go talk to gregor because I'm not going to fuck you." Haezel commanded before she headed off again. Oberyn leaned back, resting a hand on his jutted out hip as he watched her head off. 

"I love a strong woman." Oberyn corrected. "And I get what I want." Haezel shot him a glare as she turned the corner. 

''Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

"I'm off today." Gregor said as he stood beside Haezel. 

"Good. No more protecting him he has other guards for it." haezel agreed kissing him. 

"Time to get drunk on the good shit." Gregor agreed. 

"We have five children, you are not allowed to get drunk because I can't handle them all and a drunk you." Haezel had never seen gregor drunk, he had a high tolerance there was one time at Roberts name day that Gregor drank so much he was tipsy but otherwise never drunk. 

"Alright." Gregor agreed easily. Lotus started to cry and Gregor reached a hand down, her whimpers silenced as he touched her forehead and dragged a large finger down to her toes. She smiled up at him. Haezel beamed back at them leaning into Gregor as they boys failed at being quiet. Haven however was enchanted with the scene before her. 

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped happily as they were announced man and wife. King and Queen.

"His love... I don't think that is anything, anyone wants. I heard what he did to those whores." Haezel offered and Tyrion snorted a laugh. "Those were your idea, wasnt it?"

"It wasnt my best, blame Bronn." Tyrion countered. 

"Who is Bronn again?" Haezel countered Bronn waved back at her. "Oh yes, right... hello." Sansa grumbled so much Haezel thought her a clegane at times. She understood Sansas misery though. She was trapped here and married to a man she didnt love it wasnt a good way to live but Tyrion was a sweetie. Haezel hoped they could work things out. 

''We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed.

"Drinks." Was all Gregor had to say he was already headed out, the boys chasing after him. 

"I agree with Gregor." Tyrion agreed. "Lets get drunk."