39. Ancient History

"Oberyn Martell is here." Tyrion remarked. Haezel glanced his way. "You know the Martells and our history." 

"I do." She agreed adjusting on the ground where Lotus crawled around grasping for her toys. 

"And their history with your husband?"

"I do recall that too but its ancient history." Haezel assured. 

"Maybe not so ancient, I just want you to be careful." 

"Thanks Tyrion." Haezel agreed. 

Haezel rubbed at her stomach as she walked. After Lotus was born she hadnt thought about sex, hadnt wanted to put her body through that but she had woke up with lips on her chest and a cock inside her. She kissed Gregor over and over again. He wasnt good at waiting, she liked his need for her and her alone. 

Gregor always looked up at her with a hunger in his eyes. He stared deep into her eyes as his thumbs tore through the lace of her panties, shredding them, making her bare to him. She loved that he knew what he wanted and it was always her.

She loved the stretch as her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he roughly pushed into her. She was still sore. She knew that every day he would claim her again, twice probably. The moment he got her again after a pregnancy he was sexually deprived and made up for it with a constant need for Haezel. 

His arms had wrapped around her back and one hand gripped the nape of her neck as he thrust harder into her. 

"Haez" he had groaned through his clenched teeth as he continued to thrust harder and harder, pushing her higher and higher toward the peak she was desperately seeking. She had loved that he was always ready for her, that he lasted forever, she was glad he could keep going, keep pushing her and filling her. Haezel moved to the bed chamber her gaze shifted to the messy bed, the sheets tangled up the bed unmade. It made her smile remembering this morning. 

The way Gregor forcefully pumped his hips over and over. He fucked her with primal need; her body heated, and her skin tingled with the sensation of desire.

She needed more. she whimpered an incoherent response as she clung to him. His rough pubic hair brushed against her clit with each stroke, making that wonderfully intense feeling that much stronger.

Oberyn martell being here, that was going to be... interesting, sure. But Gregor probably wouldnt give a damn about Oberyn, it was Oberyn that was surely here for vengeance. Haezel moved to Lotus picking her up and bringing her to the bed, pulling at her dress, Lotus was quick to latch on.  She was glad that Haemon and Haven were still having nap times. Glad that Grif and Silas knew how to be good and careful during training now. 

Haezels eyes closed at their morning together. Gregors eyes on her the Extreme pleasure stirred in the pit of her stomach and radiated outward, she touched her stretch marks, her skin wasnt back to its usual tight self, it sagged from the pregnancy but that was the thing about men, they saw two things when they were having sex. Boobs and cunt. They didnt see legs or stomach, didnt see if you shaved your legs, they had a mission, attack the cunt. Gregor made her feel beautiful even when she felt like shit. Looked like hell and hadnt taken a bath in three long days. 

She had buried her head in the crook of his neck as he continued the punishing fuck but still buried deep in her heat, gripping her throat with his hand, forcing her to stare back at him. His eyes pierced into her. Haezel touched her neck, it wasnt a harsh grab just a look at me grab. She knew that Gregor had mashed men with that hand, could snap her neck with a squeeze if he wanted but he wanted to protect her, love her. 

She had moaned and wrapped her arms around his ribs. She dug her fingers into his back. He growled at the pleasure. She kissed his chest. His movements were slow, deliberate, intense.

She loved how she could feel everything. It came over her in waves and she couldnt control her breathing or tongue anymore. She held onto him tighter as she got closer and he could feel it so he moved faster and deeper and she expected nothing less and she was climbing again.

Gregor was out for work when Haezel woke up again after that post sex much needed nap but now he stood in the doorway as if he was reliving the moment too or knew she was. He moved to her laying beside her kissing her chest and neck. This was what Haezel adored. The cuddling.

When their tired bodies are still tangled into each other and both of them are out of breath and everything was warm and slow and glowing. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly and his arm was wrapped around her ribs just below her breasts, he touched Lotus little legs gently, he had yet to hold her, she was such a little thing he was worried. 

"I got word from Gemma." Gregor whispered. 

"Oh?" It had been a while since Gemma visited. "Does she know where sandor is?" 

"No, she's making a trip up." Gregor remarked. "wants to meet the new baby... she wants to come for the wedding." Gregor countered. "She's excited for the royal wedding." Haezel chuckled. 

"Oh how exciting!"  Haezel agreed . "Your sister is so sweet."

"SHe's alright." Gregor countered he countered kissing her neck and they settled in, she could stay here forever. 

"Okay, Gregor..." Haezel shifted fixing her dress. "We have to move while we still have the willpower," she whispered. He chuckled unmoving.

"I like this spot."