34. Cinnamon Bun

Haezel was bored as they prepared for battle. gregor was training and torturing, the boys wanted in on the violence, Haezel gave up trying to stop them from that. They were Clegane, it was in their blood.

Haezel was chasing after Haven when the sudden urge to vomit overcame her. She brought a hand to her mouth. Her cheeks filled with her impending fate before she ran off. Havens giggles faltered as she looked back expecting Haezel to still be chasing her. Then fear overwhelmed little Have. Her eyes went wide her little lip quivered as she looked around.

"Mama?" Haven whimpered. "Mama?"

"Haven." Silas declared running towards her. "Haven whats wrong?"

"Mama! Mama gone!" Haven sobbed out.

"Mama!" Silas shouted. "MA!" Haemon came running up a big smile on his face.

"We play hide and seek? I found mama in the bush! I win!" Haemon declared. Haven ran off.

"Whats going on?" Gregor barked.

"Mama! Mama!" Haven demanded clinging to her.

"Im okay baby." Haezel assured pulling Haven into her lap. "Im so sorry baby."

"You gone." Haven whimpered.

"Im right here." Haezel corrected.

"Haez?" Gregor questioned.

"I might be a bit late." Haezel admitted.

"How late?" Gregor questioned kneeling beside her.

"Since Ned Stark came to the capital." Haezel timed it out. Gregor nodded a smirk on his face.

"The inn on kings road." Gregor agreed fondly. Haezel nodded.

"I had some weird spotting but..." gregor picked her up hugging her tight. "Gregor. Gentle my love." Haezel begged "i feel like barfing again."

The next fortnight while they prepared for battle against stannis was mainly barfing. Gregor brought the kids to training. Had them in so much padding they looked like teddy bears.

"Pa!" Griffin grumbled.

"Your mother said this is the only way she agrees to letting you boys train with us."
Gregor corrected. Griffin grumbled louder.

"Mama da boss." Haven agreed. She stuck her arms out ready for her padding.

"No!" Haezel shouted down from her balcony. "Haven. Absolutely not!"

"Mama!" Haven begged.

"No. Too little!" Haezel corrected.

"Shes always going to be little." A knight chuckled as he passed. Gregor grabbed that knight and threw him through the nearest wall. Haven stared wide eyed at her father before running inside.

"Mama you see?" Haven shouted. "I dooo tooo!"

"No! Too little." Haezel corrected.

"Alright boys. Swords up!" Gregor instructed.

"I cant move my arms!" Griffin shouted

"Too much padding!" Silas agreed.

"Come on. Come on!" Gregor countered.

"Paaaaa!" Silas and griffin echoed.

"I will lose me cock if I let you boys fight without padding." Gregor corrected "when you get older you will know the value of your cock besides pissing." The twins shared a look before nodding in agreement. "Great now. No whining. Blades up!"

"You think Tyrion is going to have a plan?" Haezel questioned tywin as he tried and failed to get her boys to sit down and study. Haven sat like a perfect little angel but tywin was disappointed in her smaller... stature.

"No. Even if he does. It will fail. We must expect the worse." Tywin assured. Haven kicked little legs as she waited for the story to begin. Her brothers were wrestling and shouting and pulling each others hair. Haven smiled uo at tywin.

"Alright then." Tywin agreed. "Since you the only studious one until your new sibling is born let me impress my knowledge upon you." Haven blinked up at him. She had the biggest eyes.

"Story time?" Haven questioned. Tywin sighed.

"Shes a little nugget tywin. She doesnt need to be learning about history and battle strategy just yet. Just tell her a story." Haezel corrected.

"A bunch of useless shits." Gregor barked. "Lord Tywin." He added seeing him beside haven. "Baby girl." Gregor turned into a cinnamon bun around haven. All soft and gooey and sweet. "Those cunts-"

"Gregor remember what he talked about?" Haezel cooed. Gregors faze shifted slowly to her. Her face held a smile though. She gestured to the kids. They were suddenly at attention staring back at Gregor.

"Fuck faces dont know shit. No amount of- what? I didnt say cunt!" Gregor shouted. The boys giggled out. Haezel rolled her eyes.

"I dont know why I bother." Haezel corrected.

"The sorry lot we collected. They sre going to die." Gregor finished.

"See that wasnt so hard!" Haezel Declared.

"Whatever. Fuckers gonna did. No saving them."

"Thats fine." Tywin assured. "I just need the bodies. They are criminals and thieves the men of skill like yourself will breech with me. The others will be a distraction."

" you're the boss." Gregor agreed with a shrug.

The day had finally arrived. It was hard to imagine losing her husband. She knew he was a tough fucker a big fucker but now that she was pregnant she was especially worried. Stannis had been planning this attack for a long while. She hoped they had prepared enough or skilled enough to be able to win this war. It wasn't this war there would be another war and another and another. That was the problem with this world there was always fighting there was never peace.

"Be right back for you." Gregor assured as the men were headed out. "Love you." He whispered against her lips. He touched her stomach smiling down at her. To the rest of the world, he was this big scary monster, but to her he was her wonderful, loving husband and devoted father to their four beautiful rambunctious children.

"I love you. Be careful Gregor-" Haezel requested she always requested it even if he was never careful and ran face first into battle like it was a bubble bath, nothing to be afraid of.

"Tough fucker to kill."

"My tough fucker."