12. Alone?

"What?" Gregor questioned. He put down the flower and turned to Haezel. Haezel loved that she still got flowers every day.

"Girls night. I used to do this like every night before I married you." Haezel agreed.

"Without me?"

"Yes. Thats what a girls night is honey. Cersei and I do hair masks face masks drink. A lot of drinking." Haezel agreed.

"What about the kids?"

"You are on daddy duty."

"What?"

"Gregor my love." Haezel straddled his large thighs. "You are daddy. It is your duty to keep them alive and happy."

"Without you?" Gregor questioned concerned.

"Yes." Haezel agreed leaning back on his thighs. Gregor shook his head.

"Alone?"

"You can do it." Haezel encouraged.

"Can I?"

"Yes. Believe in yourself." Haezel begged. "Love you-" his arms locked around her. "I believe in you. Believe in yourself Gregor."

"Haez." Gregor grumbled. She rested her forehead against his holding onto his face.

"Gregor."

"Haez." He grumbled louder.

"My big strong man." Haezel cooed. "You can handle the three little monsters for a few hours-"

"Hours!"

The babies were asleep. She knew they would wake up and gregor would go into panic mode but in the meantime they were tucked in.  Haezel was slipping on her shoes when Haemons eyes popped open. He stared back at her.

"No." Gregor pointed a finger down at him. Haemon giggled reaching for him. "No. Sleep." Gregor begged.

"You two have fun-"

"No. Haez." Gregor growled. She kissed his cheek.

"You two have so much fun tonight."

"Sleep. Sleep! Sleep! Why isnt he sleeping?" Gregor demanded.

"He wants cuddles and kisses and then try again." Haezel suggested. "Bye-"

"No!" Gregor corrected. "Too little."

"I believe in-"

"Haez." He growled. Haezel picked up Haemon. He babbled against her.

"Walk me there." Haezel suggested.

"Change your mind?" Gregor questioned as he walked her to cerseis chambers.

"Haemon is wide awake. You two are going to have so much fun!" Haezel declared bouncing haemon in her arms.

"Haez," gregor begged.

"Oh you brought the baby!" Cersei declared pinching his chubby cheek.

"He woke up when we were leaving. Gregor is having a daddy son fun night!" Haezel assured. Cersei stifled a laugh. Gregor shook his head as they took a seat. He grabbed a bottle of ale and poured some in his mouth before moving to the girls.

"Thank you!" Haezel cooed as Gregor poured them a drink.

"Take the baby

"Take the baby." Haezel added.

"Haez-"

"You will survive. I love you and I love you." She kissed them both before passing Haemon off and ushering Gregor to the door. Cersei laughed out at the panicked look in gregors face.

"He will be fine." Haezel added with a smug grin.

"You sure?" Cersei mused.

"He is a great father. He just doubts himself at times." Haezel remarked. "Hes great with them. The boys adore him."

"Sleep." Gregor grumbled putting haemon back in his crib.  Haemon laughed and smiled reaching up for gregor. "No. Sleep."

"Bhah-" haemon squealed out.

"I dont understand." Gregor countered. Haemon gurgled out sounds still reaching for him. "Haezel? Mama? You want mama?"

"Baha-baba!" Haemon babbled.

"Sleep. Sleep. Sleep." Gregor chanted. Haemons face scrunched up and he looked like he might cry. "No no no-you are fine. We are fine. We can stay up." Gregor agreed. Haemon giggled out as gregor picked him up. "You little fucker." Haemon stuck his tongue and gregor sucked in a deep breath. "Oh you fucker-" he hissed realizing what that face was. The stink filled the air.

"Do you think if you have an orgasm in a dream you have one in real life?" Haezel pondered.

"I have never had a dream orgasm." She countered. "You did! About who!"

"My husband!" Haezel corrected quickly.

"Boo! Boring." Cersei corrected. "Are you sex deprived?"

"I just had a baby." Haezel reminded her.

"Moons ago." Cersei corrected.

"You havent had sex with gregor its a full body marathon." Haezel countered. Cersei hummed raising her glass to her lips. "Nor will you ever have sex with my husband." She clarified.

"I didnt say anything."

"No maybe not but you were thinking I wonder how large that very large mans cock is." Haezel agreed. Cersei burst out laughing.

"Yes that exactly what I was thinking!" Cersei admitted. "How large is he?"

"He tears me apart in the most glorious of ways." Haezel offered.

"Damn." Cersei answered. Haezel hummed in agreement as she finished her drink.

When haezel got back that night gregor was in bed. His eyes closed his hand on haemons back. Haemon was on gregors chest and gregor was telling him a story. Haezel slipped off her shoes and snuck into bed beside them. Haemon was fast asleep.

"Then I bashed their heads in," gregor went on calmly. "It was a good day."

"Lovely bed time story honey." Haezel agreed kissing his arm as she pulled up the blanket around her.

"You were gone for fucking ever." Gregor remarked opening his dark eyes. He stared down at her. She traced a hand over hid chest. "That was a bunch of shit about masks wasnt it?"

"We drink a lot and sometimes pamper ourselves but mainly drink." Haezel agreed.

"I can drink." Gregor countered. "I can drink a lot-"

"How was your night? Seems like it went well." Haezel offered instead. Gregor nodded shifting haemon to haezels arms. He smiled shifting in his sleep to her chest. His eyes popped open. "Hi my honey bear," she cooed kissing the top of his head. "You have so much fun with daddy?" Haemon nodded slightly tired eyed stared back at her. "Go to sleep littlest love." She added as she got up moving him to his crib. "Goodnight. Sweet dreams honey bear," she whispered bundling him up. Gregor gaped back at her.

"You know how many times I told him to go to sleep! And did he listen to me?" Gregor demanded.