32. Killing is a Noble Profession

'''Him. ''

''No.'' Arya demanded, she reached to grab gendry but they pulled him away from her. 'No please!' She begged.  "He doesn't know anything!" Arya shouted. They strapped a rat in a bucket to his chest and he screamed. Gendry looked to Arya horrified, every man that sat here ended up dead. He was going to die with a hole through his chest, a rat eaten hole through his chest.

''Shut up you cunt! '' Gregor spat. 

"Tywin!" Haezel declared scooping up Haemon from getting trampled under the horses hooves. 

"Hello my dear." Tywin answered from atop his horse. 

''You two, take Lord Lannister's things to his quarters.'' Gregor grumbled. 

"What's this?" Tywin questioned getting down from his horse, he hugged Haezel quickly, she smiled into him. Tywin had always been like a father or uncle to her. 

'We weren't expecting you till tomorrow, Lord Tywin.'' Gregor remarked looking to Haezel. She smiled back at him.

''Evidently not.' Tywin said with a chuckle. 'Why are these prisoners not in their cells?''

''Cells are overflowing, My Lord.' Gregor told him.  

''This lot won't be here long.' Polliver told him 'Don't need no permanent place. After we interrogate 'em, we usually just...''

''Are we so well-manned that we can afford to discard able young bodies and kill laborers?' Tywin countered walking around the prisoners. 

"Thats what I thought when I first arrived but I was told I have a soft heart," Haezel remarked. Tywin glanced back at her before he stopped in front of Gendry. 

''You, do you have a trade?'' Tywin pondered. Gregor moved to Haezel. 

"What cunt spoke to you in such ways? I will skin him." Gregor decided. 

"Dont skin anyone for me, its not the type of present I enjoy." Haezel corrected. 

''Smith, My Lord.' He answered nervously.

"Smith, thats quite useful." Tywin remarked.  Arya took a step forward glaring at Tywin like she could drill a hole in his head just by sheer willpower but then she saw Haezel. Haezel Hightower... Clegane. She met her at winterfell and again at the capital, not for long, but she didnt know if Haezel would recognize her. She averted her gaze from Haezel, she could blow her cover quickly. 

''We are getting answers my lord.'' Gregor remarked. 

Tywin looked around the people in their trap like caged animals forced and smashed in next to each other. Arya glared back at him.

'What are you looking at? Kneel! Kneel or I'll carve your lungs out, boy.' Polliver shouted at Arya.

'He'll do no such thing.' Tywin said calmly ''This one's a girl, you idiot, dressed as a boy.'' Tywin stared down at her defiant stance. 'Why?''

''Safer to travel, My Lord.' Arya answered.

"You need a nanny Haezel?" Tywin questioned. 

"Pft," Haezel answered shifting Haemon in her arms. Tywin chuckled, Haezel wasnt like Cersei, she liked her babies close, didnt pawn them off even though help with her four littles would be helpful not from a stranger, a prisoner but a moment ago. 

"You will be cup bearer." Tywin decided. 

"Die!" Silas shouted. Gregors head turned, proud already. "Go down! You are dead!" He was shouting at a knight. ''ARGH!" He grumbled out looking to his twin. 

"Hit him harder." Griffin agreed. They both whacked mercilessly at the knight, his long red hair, thin face, and slender physique was rather unremarkable, he blended in with every other knight here in his uniform. 

"It is not my time to die." He answered simply but they got him to his knees eventually. Haezel smiled coming up to them. Haemon wiggled in her arms to get to his brothers. 

"Go for the head." Gregor instructed they raised their swords up but the knight on his knees reached up blocking their incoming blows. 

"They are well trained for their age." The man said calmly. 

"Leave the nice knight alone." Haezel requested. "Train with daddy and honey bear." Haezel added nudging Haemon along, he nodded eagerly. "Gregor no-"

"I know," He grumbled heading off. 

"No what?" The man questioned as Haezel offered him a hand up, not that he needed her assistance, but he took it anyways. 

"Live steel, real swords, you know dangerous things for a 2 year old and our four year olds to be playing with." Haezel offered. "Thanks for taking that beating graciously." she added. "I'm Haezel. Those were my little rebels."

"This man has the pleasure of being name Jaqen Ha'gar." he answered with a swooping bow. 

"Fancy." Haezel said simply her eyes looking him over more curiously now. "Thanks again going easy on them, they think themselves little killers in the making." 

"Killing is a noble profession," Jaqen agreed. Haezel chuckled. 

"You sound like my husband." She informed him seriously. Jaqens gaze shifted to Gregor and back again. 

"They will be strong warriors one day," Jaqen decided. 

"They certainly hope so." Haezel agreed. "Thanks again. Excuse me," She bowed her head to him before turning to her family. Gregor enveloped her in a hug. She smiled up at him as the kids beat each other up. It was all fun and games until Haemon started to cry. 

"Honey bear!" Haezel crooned, she scooped him up peppering his face with kisses as he babbled into her shaking his head. 

"Man u-" heazel sent gregor a deadly glare that cut his words short. 

"Wash up, its time for supper." Haezel demanded. "Come on Honey bear." Haemon stuck his tongue out at his brother as Haezel carried him off. 

"Little liar." Gregor decided. 

"What?" Haezel sassed. 

"Haemon," Gregor grumbled. Haemon hid his face in Haezel's neck. "He's fine, the little fucker." Haezel swatted a hand at him. "He wanted you to pick him up. He's fine." 

"Mama," Haemon whispered kissing her cheek. 

"He's a smart little fucker." Gregor realized, Haemon stuck his tongue out at Gregor too as Haezel ignored them. "Careful you keep sticking your tongue out I'm gonna grab it." Gregor warned. Haemon giggled hiding his face again before quickly sticking his tongue out, he shrieked when Gregor teasingly reached for him. 

A smile curved Haezels face as she heard Gregors laugh, she didnt hear it often enough but she loved it, deep and grumbly like the rest of him, deep in his chest.