47. Under Your Skin

"You cant fucking do this!" Haezel demanded. "Im late. I cant handle the stress of-"

"Another baby!" Gregors hand went to her breath then her stomach. Haezel rolled her eyes.

"Yes so can you tell cersei that- I really didnt want to have to pull the baby card but you leave me no choice!" Haezel demanded, waggling a finger through the air.

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told Tyrion, as he walked the cell.

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly.

"Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"A baby."

"Stop that and tell cersei you quit." Haezel barked.

"I like you bossy." Gregor corrected smiling a wicked glint in his eyes as he looked down at her.

"Gregor!" Haezel demanded.

"What does it show the little fucker if I quit?" Gregor demanded. "Huh? That his daddy is a quitter. Im not quitter Haez."

"You will if you want to see this baby grow up. I have a bad feeling about this something I cant shake gregor! Please."

"Im a tough fucker to kill." Gregor corrected.

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle

"That would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother. And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long."" Tyrion let out a sharp breath, cersei had always hated him.

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him.

"I win and then we go and fuck until the babe comes." Gregor decided. He touched her stomach again. "I like you pregnant." He whispered she leaned into him.

"Clearly. We are on baby number six gregor." She agreed. He ran his hands over her.

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."

Could he win? Tyrion wanted to live. But haezel would be heartbroken if Gregor perished but then again tyrion really wanted to live.

Oberyn noticed Haezel turn and saw the way she favored her stomach, the little bump more clearly. A big breakfast or could it be this good, it would be too good to be true.

Oberyn felt like things kept looking up.

"You are pregnant!" Oberyn remarked. Haezel groaned as he ran to her side.

"Yes and hormonal and moodier than normal so I can't put up with whatever this is." Haezel agreed waving a dismissive hand at him.

"PRegnant woman are beautiful."

"Yes my husband agrees to that, last night and this morning, did you need something Oberyn?" Haezel sassed.

"Just your company dear."

"No." Haezel barked back.

"No? I can be convincing." He corrected. Oberyn was trying to hurt Gregor, by trying to steal haezel. It was a perfect plan if Haezel was falling for his charms which she wasnt, he would have to work harder.

"SUre you could to a weaker woman which I am not." Haezel corrected. Gregor caught Oberyn's gaze and marched towards them. Oberyn smirked as he passed.

"We will talk soon, darling." Oberyn purred.

"What the fuck was that?" Gregor snapped.

"Trying to get under your skin clearly." Haezel answered.

"By getting in your pants."

"I don't wear pants." haezel corrected as she marched off.

+

'Wine always helps. I thank you for it." Tyrion says to Jaime after taking a giant swig from the wine skin Jaime had brought. The trial quickly approaching and Tyrion was chomping at the bit. "How much longer?" Tyrion asked his brother nervously.

"Soon." jaime said.

"Do you think Oberyn has a chance?" Tyrion asks. Jaime solemnly shakes his head. "The Red Viper of Dorne, you don't get that name unless youre deadly right?!"

"I've never seen him fight," Jamie told them.

"Oh he's going to die. I'm going to die." Tyrion said fear and panic in his voice

"Oberyn believes in himself."